Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF money making buddies for Elite Dangerous

Discussion on LF money making buddies for Elite Dangerous within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF money making buddies for Elite Dangerous

Hi everyone, first of all I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong forum, but I couldn't find a subforum for Elite: Dangerous.

So, as the title already mentions, I'm looking for a buddy to make money with in Elite: Dangerous. There's an extremely good way of making loads and loads of cash that involves two ships and a lot of cargo and bounties. I'll tell you about it if you're up for it. Frontier Developments has overlooked this "bug", but it might be possible that they fix it in a patch to come. This is in no way an exploit and a completely legit way of playing the game.

Cheers!
Old 04/07/2015, 15:12   #2

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 4,583
Please use topic to search for a buddy.
Old 04/07/2015, 15:28   #3

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by °Status View Post
Please use topic to search for a buddy.
#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Elite Dangerous
11/24/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, suche einen Beta Elite Dangerous Accout der ja mittlerweile ein Gamma sein sollte. Danke!
Elite Dekaron Money Making Script !
10/14/2011 - Dekaron PServer Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 45 Replies
Time to release a basic Script I'm not the best Scripter, but it works. You must find the GM/Teleport hack yourself, I couldn't find it it was made by CEE20 or something I had if someone has it please post! This might work also on other serves if you can Teleport since Scipting aint hacking. Requirements - Dekaron must be Windowed Mode! - Must have desktop resolution of 1920x1080
elite cabal - money making
10/06/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 7 Replies
Hi, I find it difficult to make over 30 million Alz on elitecabal server, I wonder if any1 would care to share his/hers extensive money making knowledge with the rest of us ignorants...please. thank you in advance.
[Guide] Legendary Money Making off ANY NEW PATCH!!! [GOLD][ELITE]
07/13/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 6 Replies
Seeing so many posts, before every major or even minor patch about how to hoard gold due to recent changes, and truth is, it's extremely obvious, you just need to know where to look. Step 1: Collecting Data Google MMO-Champ and World of Raids, click on both those links (I can't link them here) and bookmark/fav them. They're your main data source. Step 2: Analyzing Data Right now, 3.2 is coming up very soon, and more and more changes are being made on the PTR. For starters, there...