Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

demonkk3`s FULL GUIDE AND TUTORIAL

Discussion on demonkk3`s FULL GUIDE AND TUTORIAL within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
demonkk3`s FULL GUIDE AND TUTORIAL

My greetings to all elitepvpers, i have been in the elitepvpers community for quite some time, and i thought that it`s time for me to contribute to the elitepvpers society. The following tutorial, guide, questions and answers you all have been looking for is all here. It took me quite a few hours to write it out then type it out, i really appreciate if you can rate my tutorial guide and give me some feedbacks/comments about my guide. It is 100% made by me, and i hope that nobody will leech it, sorry for the long introduction

I`m a experience player in using BS(blacksmith), mage, ninja, so my post will mainly about this.

BS - BLACKSMITH
Known for its high attack and defence, if you all looking for a damage high and defence high, BS should be the ideal one. But take note that BS have the slowest movement speed and attack speed, very vulnerable when it comes to pvp(player vs player). One elite thing about BS is that, it can move while it is guarding/blocking. Only BS could do that, yes, i know that some of you might think that this is useless, but your wrong. Let me give u an example, to GRIB, the opponent must be very near to the player to grib, even if the player is shielding or not, it doesnt matter, but if the BS is moving while shielding at the same time, it is almost impossible to grib, but there is still chances of being grib. Talking about grib for BS, BS grib max hit is only 3 hit, front grib or back grib, side grib. But i would recomment the player using BS to perform a back grib, if there is a chance as i have did a timing for BS front grib and back grib. BS front grib took about 7secs, but for back grib, it only took 3-4sec only.
Basic attack for BS, the least attack for any job, can be block when the opponent is trying to basic you. But you have to be careful that if the opponent basic you at the position you are not shielding at, you will get it, common sense huh. So always move your mouse around when shielding, when in need.
Special/Charge attack for BS, the most poweful attack for BS, for all jobs, cant be block when the opponent is using it to attack. Although it cant be block, but it can be avoided. There is only 1 way of doing it. The first way, is the stunt the opponent if he is using special, by clicking both left right buttons, causes the opponent to "spin" and unable to use special on you. You have to be quite near the opponent to stunt him, other wise, it`s committing suicide.
Range, the second most damage attack, there is 2 type of way to use it, one is by throwing axe for BS, one is to jump attack when in the air. Max hit for jump attack is 2 hit. Theres alot way to jump attack, from side jump attack to front back jump attack. Do use side jump attack when your attacking GG(gold golem), MG(master golem), or player. Chances of getting hit is lower. It can be block by shielding.

Having a headache on what to add for status points?

BS - add range/special/cell destruction/basic(basic is the least attack, so if you add will be quite a waste, recomment for a beginner BS)
Ninja - add attack speed/movement speed/grib/special( never attempt to add basic !
Mage - add range/special/cell destruction/basic

How to STUNTGRIB?
Basically, ninja should be the ideal one the stunt grib, at the lvl of 4, with 9 attack speed added. Always hit the opponent with basic(1 time only), then grib. If the opponent is moving, try to basic more then grib. For ninja who added speed movement too, it is more effective to do a front to back grib as back grib max hit is 4 hit, while front is only a pathethic 3. What do i mean by front to back grib? Means that the ninja hits the opponent with basic in front, then hit the side, then move to the back of the opponent, basic again, then grib.

What is COMPRESS ATTACKS?
Have you always heard of people saying haha, how`s my compress attack, pain right? It means that the maximum number of hits used. For example, the normal hit for a mage ice is only 2, but when the mage compress the ice to hit the opponent, it is 6 hit. How to compress? Easy, just lure the opponent to the edge of the place/the corner of the place, then ice/charge(BS ONLY) the opponent. So never be a fool and start standing on the edges and corners.

Why do i sometimes 4 hit the GG(gold golem), sometimes it takes forever?
Yes, alot people have been asking me that lately, and here it is. It actually depends on the master. If the master is lvl 1, the GG will be lvl 1. If the master is lvl 10, the GG will be lvl 10, means that it will be harder to kill it as the health is higher.

How to SWEAR in rakion?
Why do the idiot word turn into LOVE when i press enter? ok, you could type idiot and when enter the word will remain idiot when you press enter, how you do it? Just type idiot first, then press CTRL + BACKSPACE, you will notice that the t will be gone. Simply type t again then press enter, and HOLY COW, IDIOT will come out.

I have come to an end to my tutorial guide, i hope that it will help you. But i hope that you could click the THANKS button if you think that i had help you, do rate my guide too and please give me some feedbacks on my guide too, sorry for the spelling . It`s me demonkk3 signing off.
Thanks
15 Users
Old 02/24/2008, 10:46   #2

aww it`s been almost 10 hour since i post this but no comments or thanks.....
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2008, 06:56   #3

thanks!

thanks. this really helped. waz trying to cuss a guy out btw if thats ur real pic... UR HAWT XD bang u any day.
Old 02/25/2008, 08:29   #4

Haha same Here!
Old 02/25/2008, 13:44   #5

shes my girlfren. and btw i have post a new guide for stuntgribs and other major minor components relating to stuntgrib. please do go have a view there <---- here`s the link, hopes it helps
Old 03/24/2008, 00:22   #6

Thanks! xD I was wondering how to cuss ppl out as well. Oh btw I dun think special is much of a need for mage all it's used for is upping the hp u get from health orbs and makes your tornado last longer.
Old 03/24/2008, 11:50   #7

cuss? wad`s that? i`m really happy to see that u aprreciate it (: anyways i working on a new guide again. but shud b done in few more days, been so busy with work lately T.T
Old 03/24/2008, 12:27   #8

Could you make a guide for mages and warriors too? thx already
Old 03/25/2008, 11:19   #9

yeah, i always wanted to do it but nobody wanted it..ok i will post it in 3 days time ok? i still working on it. going be so detailed
Old 06/06/2008, 08:57   #10

tnx for the advice!!

how about ninja archer mage and warior?
Old 12/30/2008, 15:42   #11

heheheh...nice tutorial you got there.. im a pure pk type blacksmith..i helped me a lot
Old 07/26/2009, 12:46   #12

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonkk3 View Post
aww it`s been almost 10 hour since i post this but no comments or thanks.....
Aww i will thank you :P
and ehm the
idi [CTRL + BACKSPACE] ot "idiot"
is fixed

nice guide
Old 09/28/2009, 13:18   #13

it helped alot thnx
Old 10/19/2009, 19:21   #14

nebody still wants for other jobs?