Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Disable Update Check

Discussion on [Request] Disable Update Check within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Request] Disable Update Check

Hi,

I request some nice person to disable the auto update function in the client.exe file I provide plz.
I'm using wine under linux and the "NoCheckVersion" argument of the client.exe do not work with it.

It's for testing purpose ^^

here is the file :

Note : If you have any reason to do not trust this file, simply download the manual patch B1869 of the official RoM site and open it as an archive, Client.exe and Client.exe.config can be extracted like this (but not the patch files).

Here is the link :

Thx in advance
Old 09/25/2009, 02:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bump

Nobody know how to disable update check in this file ? I need it for testing prupose under linux, plz if someone can do it (already done with the "zoom hack" release on this forum so it's possible) it would be great.