Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 18:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dream job of all members!

Discussion on Dream job of all members! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Dream job of all members!

Hello guys. I am member here since 2008. I was using the site for hacks and off-topic fun! Then i started studing and stuff and stoped using my PC for gaming.
On these years holidays my friend introduced me to something strange and fake looking stuff. He called it "Dude just test games and get some cash".
I though it was lie but he was one of my best friends so i though he maybe trolling me. So he offered me his account for 1 week so i can actually see whats going on.
Well to make the long story short you just play on closed beta games
(You can play CN too) and the only thing you have to do is find glitches and bugs. Well its not easy but comon playing games before even release is always fun! If you dont find anything and get tired they send you a survey that you complete and write your opinion about the game. You can get 20$ per game and if you are good and fast you can make 200$ per day! The funny is that i did a google search and this is all over the place. I wonder why people dont work there. So i am looking for friends that we can play and test together. I only used their service for a week from my friend account and got about 180$ i did 1 game a day and i sucked :P
I will start working from september ( In 9 days ) so i though this is nice place to be! If you are already working PM me so we can change skype and stuff.
This is not in any case any scam. I am a real user searching for others ^^
You can find some info on my signature. Just press the "Click here".
Just spreading the news