Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ether Saga Odyssey files

Discussion on Ether Saga Odyssey files within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ether Saga Odyssey files

Hi. Does anyone know where I can find or download files for Ether Saga Odyssey? I'm thinking of creating a private server. Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> Iris Online/Eden Eternal/Ether Saga Odyssey/Flyff
12/02/2014 - Trading - 14 Replies
As the title says i am looking to sell all my accounts/stuff in those games. Here is what i have: Iris Online - LvL 65 warlock fully equipped with great stuff +8/+10, cs costume, everything with V cards in it, great mount, great skill build for pve/pvp! Account also comes with a LvL 30+ knight with great cs costume and stuff. - LvL 50+ warlock naked - LvL 30+ warlock fully equipped, costume, etc. Eden Eternal - LvL 60 Char(all magical professions LvL 60 and a few other, and the rest...
S> Ether Saga Odyssey Account
09/21/2012 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
im selling my ether saga odyssey account...lvl 109 guardian...w/ 100k+ gold 200+ lbs and other items.
New Ether Saga Odyssey P-Server!
02/19/2012 - Private Server Advertising - 21 Replies
http://i44.tinypic.com/2aipufr.jpg LavalonGames presents Ether Saga Odyssey! We want to invite you to test our new brand private server of Ether Saga Odyssey at lavalongames, with Exp rates x10, spirit x7 and Drop x4! Ether Saga Odyssey is the last adventure from the Ether Saga's MMORPG, an online game from the creators of Perfect World. Is a 3D game with very nice graphis and a lot of new content.
[ESO]New Ether Saga Odyssey P-Server!
12/17/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 11 Replies
LavalonGames presents Ether Saga Odyssey! We want to invite you to test our new brand private server of Ether Saga Odyssey at lavalongames, with Exp rates x10, spirit x7 and Drop x4! Ether Saga Odyssey is the last adventure from the Ether Saga's MMORPG, an online game from the creators of Perfect World. Is a 3D game with very nice graphis and a lot of new content. You will enjoy very wide maps, a incredible customized pet system, cash shop items with unique buffs and social skills...
Ether Saga
04/27/2009 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
hey all anything here for Ether Saga?? i think its the same company that makes Perfect World