Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

drilling an SUV.

Discussion on drilling an SUV. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
drilling an SUV.

"......" Li Immersió silence, he can not speak the truth, but basically do not tell lies.

"In the end there?" Ye Zaiqing Gaining Momentum pitch by an octave.

"You asked Rock the enemy!" Lee Immersió, head one-sided, and will end it passed the Rock enemy.

Said you Shishu illicit sexual relations with a Japanese woman! "Activity Relationships Pian Guotou the fierce momentum lavished Rock enemy:" If you have a lie I know that you can never have a good day too. "

"......" Rock the enemy entangled two or three seconds, and then a look of righteousness said: "I can only tell you that these three days I've been with him."

"Humph!" Activity Relationships get open answers, croon, take a step back and be regarded as put the Lee Immersió a horse. In her view, since the two men are inseparable, it certainly will not have a chance to steal the. Rock enemy is never to lie to myself.

Oh, she was there to know, is the most rugged men's friendship 'with prostitute over prostitution'. Although the two can not be considered together prostitute ^ prostitution, but how also regarded with anti day it! This national sentiment comparable strong personal feelings.

Activity Relationships not to pursue, Lee Immersió suddenly dark relief, then become masters, very dissatisfied, said: "leaves general manager, I'm on your itinerary is very dissatisfied with me almost every day in the car every day in a variety of crowd congestion. Could you not arrange promotional activities for some easy points? "

"Activity Relationships nodded, then ambiguous smile, said:" Next in Taiwan, I'll give you arrange the trip basically a variety show recording! "

"Variety show?" Lee Immersió head Mongolia, he hated most was the variety show, a group of people in there constantly false HIGH strong and you? So desolate expression and replied: "Forget it, let me go to the crowd in a crowded bar!"

"No, are already finalized Notice the" Activity Relationships firm shook his head and said: "My favorite is the variety program out, back to the mainland, I give you arrange" every day "" Happy Camp "and" non-Do not scrambling "no better good? "

"You Are the One?" Lee Guan Yu and petrified - I also need each other? If I go to You Are the One, it is estimated that another much more eighteen fish addiction victims.

Activity Relationships to see Lee Immersió silent and thought it was acquiesced. So smiling and sit there straight fingers with Lee Immersió talk about the trip: "In Taiwan, I'll give you arrange four variety show" Kangxi to the "I guess I guess I guess guess" Variety Big Brother "Guoguang help out."

"The amount of ... Well, anyway, go take a look, I do not speak." Lee Immersió helpless nod, he walk away dispensers seems in addition to the number of money without any substantive authority.

The next morning, we take a charter flight directly to Taiwan. When a tattered trace of share Xiaojiazaiqi of Taoyuan International Airport checkpoint outside voices the various cry scream was only slightly worse than Japan. Oh, and she deserves by Japanese culture heaviest impact of China's territory.

Several red headed stick guard, Lee Guan Yu and other people out of the crowd pretty easily. "I guess I guess I guess guess" the film studio, direct marched after drilling an SUV.
Old 02/16/2013, 00:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
was soll damit sein ?