Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DDTANK - AIMBOT - DDTANKTOOLS

Discussion on DDTANK - AIMBOT - DDTANKTOOLS within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking DDTANK - AIMBOT - DDTANKTOOLS

Hi guys,
Below is a tool for anyone who plays DDTank. DDTank AIMBOT Tools is a tool that calculates the the force of the shot automatically, without having to make any effort!
Simply access this site: download the tool and buy. Or you can directly access the link to purchase: .
But if you want to try before you buy ... contact us! Add me on Skype (nosferatoddtool / kingddtanktool) and ask for an account now test and see how good it is to play well!

Oi pessoal,
Abaixo está uma ferramenta para quem joga DDTANK. DDTank Tools é uma ferramenta AIMBOT que calcula o a força do tiro automaticamente, sem precisar fazer esforço algum!
Basta acessar este site: fazer o download da ferramenta e comprar. Ou pode acessar diretamente o link de compra: .
Mas se você deseja experimentar antes de comprar... fale conosco! Adicione-me no Skype (nosferatoddtool / kingddtanktool) e peça já uma conta teste e veja como é bom jogar assim!
Old 02/14/2013, 15:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Fake!!

Tags
ddtank aimbot, ddtank bot, ddtank hack, ddtank hacks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DDTank – AimBot Cheat Download 25.08.2011 - New DDTANK cheats
04/28/2013 - Facebook - 31 Replies
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1jBoNGCNeCA/TlX5JJpqGNI/ AAAAAAAAAMg/ABjjY4Le12s/s1600/dd-tank-hile.jpg After a few hours, I finally did, no good post that does not work, which is a waste, told with the help of three beta testers, els ALL told me that the aimbot is perfect! Beta Testers: Marlon Strike Slacktrack F4int They all received the premium account! DDTank About Aimbot: He always sends the desired strength without error, just activate it and press F3 during Joogo, having placed the...
ddtank tool (aimbot) ddtank/boomz
11/16/2012 - Facebook - 5 Replies
My site http://ddtanktool-register.weebly.com Hello For instruction How to install ddtank tool How to Install DDTANK TOOL - DDTank TooL •This Demo is for One Use Only To Avoid Abuse• "Your account can not be logged in from this machine"
We Need DDTANK 3.2 Aimbot for FB !
09/24/2012 - Facebook - 1 Replies
if you have Please Paste it here or Create new Thread We Really Need it
DDTANK Aimbot
09/17/2012 - Facebook - 8 Replies
UPDATED to VERSION 3.0.6 please use the auto update of the program .if it does not pop up at the start please restart the aimbot and browser PLEASE HIT THANKS .... ^_^ THANKS Payment Method Paypal Liberty Reserve PagSeguro add me on facebook by clicking this link FACEBOOK if you want test account contact me on my FB
DDtank Aimbot
05/01/2012 - Facebook - 5 Replies
Try this if works LINK : Get DDtank_AimBot.rar on Wupload.com LINK WILL REMOVE AFTER 24 HOURS Credits : Mr.Starcraft of Appzxor..