Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WPE socket ID question

Discussion on WPE socket ID question within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WPE socket ID question

I'm trying to use packet editing for Stronghold Kingdoms. Every time I try to send a packet I get an error and from what I gathered it seems that the socket ID changes with each packet. Does anyone know a simple/easy way to figure out what the next socket ID will be or possibly another way to send the packet.

Tags
hack, packet edit, socket id, wpe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question|Bot Socket
04/05/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 10 Replies
ok soo today i decide to work about a new bot thet based on vb6 lang soo i want to ask about a little help in script make the bot work like clientless like (sbot) or (sroking) if game crashed or you try to connect directly via the bot i will be glad for any help thank for helpers ;)
Question. Socket system
12/19/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
request #remove
Socket Question....
03/16/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey. this is gunna sound really nub but here it goes... Can you find socketed non-weapon equipment on the ground? i've never found one >< i tried to :rtfm: on thier website but saw nothing about it. Thanks!
A Socket question
09/06/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hi Well I just got a lvl 15 +2 super coat with sock and I was wondering that if there are some "techniqs" to have high chance on getting a double sock in tc spamming mets, like if there is a difrence between spamming a +2 or +3 item, etc..or its just pure luck? tks :)
Socket question (NOT TRICKS)
02/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Hey all a quick question about making soc's in bi... Well i know to make a 2nd soc is 5db's and never fails but to make the first soc is 1db and not guranteed so just wondering what are the chance's of getting a soc 1 in 5 or 1 in 3 or something like that can somebody let me know thanks