Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dead of Knight - Indie Game under Development

Discussion on Dead of Knight - Indie Game under Development within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dead of Knight - Indie Game under Development

So, did not find a section on here that is for development of a game so figured General Gaming would fit best.

I'd like to share a game I've been developing with a team of developers for our final project at Full Sail university for game development.

Dead of Knight is a fast paced 3D hack n’ slash that takes place in a medieval castle. As an imprisoned knight, your quest is to journey through the through the dungeon, the courtyard, the hallway, and the throne room, all filled with henchmen, in an quest to kill the evil king who has corrupted this land.

We've just posted up our game on IndieDB and would like to get as many people as possible to try it out and give us feedback on our game. Any suggestions, comments, are greatly appreciated.

We know there are several bugs, and some are listed in the readme for the game download. But if you find any feel free to let me know as it may be something new that we can put on our list to get fixed.

So here's the link to our game on IndieDB where you can check out some screen shots, videos, and download the game to test!

Cheat Keys:
Old 05/22/2012, 15:51   #2

Hi dear.
I like to play this game this is very best game forever the animations of this game are as a reality and the sound are best of this game
Old 11/16/2012, 07:05   #3

I hope it's okay that I push this game, cause I want to know how the game is going on?