Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[S] Ywain Midgard-GB/BD oder Runi HighRR

Discussion on [S] Ywain Midgard-GB/BD oder Runi HighRR within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[S] Ywain Midgard-GB/BD oder Runi HighRR

Wie o.a. im Topic suche ich einen High-RR Acc mit einem der o.a. Chars.
Alternativ habe ich auch an einem Waldi-Acc interesse.

Per PN bitte.
Old 11/10/2012, 00:52   #2

i have an interesting account for you but the problem is that it`s not only hib account.account has a 12l1 eldritch 12l5 runemaster and a 12l5 minstrel plus many alts (11l4 sorc / rr10 cab / rr9 wiz / rr5+ scout/inf/reaver... rr7 vw / rr7 mentalist / rr5 bard / rr6 animist / rr5 vampiir / rr5+ berzeker/skald/thane/sb/hunter).if u interested send me a pm.not doing trades with eastern europeans.
Old 11/10/2012, 06:08   #3

this guy is a notorious scammer, he never gets tired lol

rlly a daocnerd
Old 11/10/2012, 22:53   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by daocnerd View Post
i have an interesting account for you but the problem is that it`s not only hib account.account has a 12l1 eldritch 12l5 runemaster and a 12l5 minstrel plus many alts (11l4 sorc / rr10 cab / rr9 wiz / rr5+ scout/inf/reaver... rr7 vw / rr7 mentalist / rr5 bard / rr6 animist / rr5 vampiir / rr5+ berzeker/skald/thane/sb/hunter).if u interested send me a pm.not doing trades with eastern europeans.
If you care about your money, stay away from this account. This is the notorious Canndycane account (daocnerd is Canndycane himself).

You've been warned.

@ daocnerd: du-te-n mortii ma-tii la munca.

Old 11/11/2012, 02:20   #5

first of all.....the account it`s been sold for almost 2 years....and i`ve made a post on vn boards letting everyone know that any previous atempts of selling this account will be considered scammes......and to half dead.....sa iti iau familia in pula de saracie....daca nu stii de ce gura matii vorbesti....si tu te bagi ca tarfa de mata in pula.repede vorbeste tu..... sa iti iau familia in pula asa ca esti tare`n pizda

ONCE AGAIN.....ANY ATTEMPTS FROM ANYONE TO SELL THIS ACCOUNT IT`S JUST A BIG SCAMM........I CANT EVEN TAKE A BREAK FROM THIS GAME CAUSE IDIOTS PRETENDING TO HAVE The CANDYCANNE ACCOUNT and try to ripp ppl.I had my days of glory and retired as a winner dont need anymore losers to scam.just sayin
Old 11/11/2012, 04:09   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by realcandycanne View Post
first of all.....the account it`s been sold for almost 2 years....and i`ve made a post on vn boards letting everyone know that any previous atempts of selling this account will be considered scammes......and to half dead.....sa iti iau familia in pula de saracie....daca nu stii de ce gura matii vorbesti....si tu te bagi ca tarfa de mata in pula.repede vorbeste tu..... sa iti iau familia in pula asa ca esti tare`n pizda

ONCE AGAIN.....ANY ATTEMPTS FROM ANYONE TO SELL THIS ACCOUNT IT`S JUST A BIG SCAMM........I CANT EVEN TAKE A BREAK FROM THIS GAME CAUSE IDIOTS PRETENDING TO HAVE The CANDYCANNE ACCOUNT and try to ripp ppl.I had my days of glory and retired as a winner dont need anymore losers to scam.just sayin
Ba, zdreanta, pe cine incerci sa prostesti? Te-am dat de gol si ti-ai facut repede alt cont sa incerci sa te scuzi? Chiar ai impresia ca toti suntem retardati si tu esti destept?

As for everyone else, ignore this guy and his account. I blew his deploy account, daocnerd, and as you can see, he quickly signed up for another ElitePvPers account. He even sent me a private message (from his freshly made account - realcandycane) just to cuss me out; not that he didn't already in his above post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by realcandycane
I had my days of glory and retired as a winner don't need anymore losers to scam.
You decide for yourself but it's indicated to stay as far as possible from this account.
Old 11/11/2012, 09:32   #7

ooooof ppl giveing them so much importance

esti prost de dai in gropi.....iti dai mult prea multa importanta....esti fix un nimeni....sincer sa fiu nici nu stiu de ce mai pierd timpul cu tine.... esti un ratat....un prost....un incult....daca te uiti nu esti primul care a postat ceva despre mine .... asta asa ca fapt divers.da iti zic sincer ca nici in pula nu ma doare de tine si daca vreau sa pacalesc pe cineva pot sa o fac cand vreau asa ca dute si suge-te....si daca nu`tzi ajunge potzi sa ma sugi si pe mine.mortii ma-tii de infect
Old 11/13/2012, 10:23   #8

ok

search for hib and alb too, plz make offers