Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any game out there close to conquer ?

Discussion on any game out there close to conquer ? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any game out there close to conquer ?

im actually bored of conquer and everything and decided to have some fun but can't really find a decent rpg game to play
what would you guys recommend to me ?
3gm ram - 2.20 gh
Old 09/28/2012, 07:16   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Well this is a tough question given the fact that there are so many different MMORPGs out there, you would need to be a little more specific, because it all depends on what do you like the most, going from Horror MMORPG, up to plain Fantasy ones
Old 09/28/2012, 07:16   #3

WoW

World of Warcraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 09/28/2012, 08:40   #4

Quote:
Well this is a tough question given the fact that there are so many different MMORPGs out there, you would need to be a little more specific, because it all depends on what do you like the most, going from Horror MMORPG, up to plain Fantasy ones
ummm nope i dun like horror mmorpg , i mostly like games that you collect stuff , hunt monsters , sell and buy , lvl up ,

Quote:
WoW
i did try wow but i couldn't help it , i got problem with graphics out there , i duno why i so hate how it looks like
Old 09/28/2012, 08:47   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by go for it View Post
hate how it looks like
i know, right?
Old 09/28/2012, 09:28   #6

Quote:
i know, right?
what does that suppose to mean ?
sounds like making fun of my pov but i think you should respect it even if you think it's wrong , right ?
Old 09/28/2012, 09:33   #7

chill out dude, i was sharing your pov.
Old 09/28/2012, 17:25   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by go for it View Post
ummm nope i dun like horror mmorpg , i mostly like games that you collect stuff , hunt monsters , sell and buy , lvl up ,
I was talking about a game titled Requiem: Memento Mori, remember that when talking about RPG games, basically that is what players are supposed to do, "collect stuff, hunt monsters, sell and buy, level up"
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2012, 17:39   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
I was talking about a game titled Requiem: Memento Mori, remember that when talking about RPG games, basically that is what players are supposed to do, "collect stuff, hunt monsters, sell and buy, level up"
lmao i sounds a dumb XD , will try it out , thanks mate
Old 09/29/2012, 04:00   #10

Arrow CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions -> General Gaming Discussion

#Moved to the right section