Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A good Bot Char?

Discussion on A good Bot Char? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A good Bot Char?

Hello,

I am completly new in this game. I just gonna play it cause some friends started to play it. I dont even like such kinds of games but what I love is to create bots.

Well I got a few questions:

Are the bots on this forum working and the bypass? So I can create a new AutoIt bot?

Which class is the best class to bot? I mean a class able to DD and heal himself. (Remember that I am just installing this game right now, maybe I dont need heal or whatever).

Auf deutsch

Ich fange gerade mit dem Spiel an, um genauer zu sein ich installiere es gerade weil ein paar Freunde es zocken. Ich selbst mag nicht unbedingt solche Spiele aber ich liebe es Bots dafür zu machen und rumzubasteln.

Habe dazu ein paar Fragen:

funzen die Bots hier im forum und der bypass auch?.
Welche Klasse eignet sich am meisten zum Boten? (Eine Klasse die DD und sich möglicherweise auch selbst healen kann).

Sonst noch irgendwas , was ich beachten müsste?

Best regards
Old 02/22/2009, 13:09   #2

Nein bypass funktioniert nicht.
Old 02/22/2009, 16:18   #3

No bots currently work as the bypass doesn't work anymore. No one has updated as no one really plays it anymore.

Only class that can really heal is templar/radiant. Low dps. All classes can just use potions. One of the casters is easiest, like shaman or battle mage.
Old 02/22/2009, 17:07   #4

ty for onfo, too bad npbpdy plays anymore... well i try my autoit script that worked on rappelz with hackshield, maybe with some success
Old 03/05/2009, 20:07   #5

defender, bc def+heal=more exp\hr
Old 03/06/2009, 09:49   #6

Templar because they can heal well.
People say their damage isn't great, but they shouldn't make that a statement because it's not considering all the factors.
It's obviously about balance. If they had the best DPS + best healing wouldn't it be out of balance with other classes?
And even then you don't notice the differences until you get into higher levels.
I can put a Templar next to a Shaman for example. Sure the Shaman can out damage, but only by a margin. And consider a bot situation where you aggroed three MOB (at above or about the same level) at once. The odds are more the Shaman will die, because he has only limited heals. It has two HOTs, and at around lev 30 you can use a heal totem (slow cast time). But the Templar will have three heals and a HOT as well at the same level.
I use a shield/wand templar, don't know how a staff one would fair..

Also have to factor the balance with any class, if you you can kill the monster fast you need less healing..

And Defender if you equip one with a dual handed weapon are good solo bot chars.
With such high defense they can take a beating with less down time for healing.
And do decent damage really, if you have a two handed weapon it only takes so many hits to take MOBs down to nothing.
I tried a defender where he can solo bot MOBs +5 levels with little problem.
They get a small HOT around lev 30, but it's only limited help (at least with one point) since it's pretty small.

Notice in most games the Chinese farmers use melee chars for a reason..
Old 03/07/2009, 13:29   #7

deva kann heal

deva können heilen ^^

freu mich schon wen du nen bot machst
Old 03/16/2009, 10:01   #8

if u use x64 operating system hs will not detect autoit as well as other macro bots!!!
i have a grind+reprocess bot... it eork preety well with templar.... rejuvination makes all the difference...
Old 03/23/2009, 07:42   #9

Probably the 64bit OS doesn't load the HS driver (they'd have to make a 64bit version).
I'm pretty sure Vista 32bit doesn't load it either but haven't confirmed it.