Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legend of Mir 3 Hacks/Cheats

Discussion on Legend of Mir 3 Hacks/Cheats within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Legend of Mir 3 Hacks/Cheats

Hello, does anyone know where i can download "Legend of Mir 3" hacks/cheats, i know that an GodMode hack, 1HitKill hack and an DupeItems hack exist but i dont know where to download.
So please tell me ...

Hallo weiß jemand wo ich "Legend of Mir 3" hacks/cheats runterladen kann, ich weiß das es da diverse gibt (DupeItem, 1HitKill, GodMode etc.), aber ich weiß nicht wo ich diese runterladen kann.
Bitte helft mir weiter....

Mfg SargentPepper
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2008, 18:03   #2

hier sind hacks für etliche games auch legend of mir 3, weiß nur nicht ob sie funktionieren kosten aber was, kennt jemand kostenlose hacks für lom 3??
Old 10/16/2008, 18:03   #3

hier sind hacks für etliche games auch legend of mir 3, weiß nur nicht ob sie funktionieren kosten aber was, kennt jemand kostenlose hacks für lom 3??
Old 11/30/2008, 18:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BF2Major View Post

More
Old 02/04/2009, 04:30   #5

Mir 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BF2Major View Post

So is there a legend of mir 3 hack?
Old 07/14/2009, 09:51   #6

Guess not.. And if there was people wouldnt share so why even bother..
Old 08/09/2009, 05:26   #7

there is no 1 hit kill ther eis no *** mode n no dupe items the dup items is a bug if you mail ur items to ur self a few seconds befor reboot it dose a small rewid by few secs you keep the stuff in mail + you ave ur kit bak on
Old 02/01/2010, 04:43   #8

Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fk u View Post
there is no 1 hit kill ther eis no *** mode n no dupe items the dup items is a bug if you mail ur items to ur self a few seconds befor reboot it dose a small rewid by few secs you keep the stuff in mail + you ave ur kit bak on

what talk ppls about ?
Old 07/17/2010, 20:59   #9

[QUOTE=BF2Major;1533566]
hier sind hacks für etliche games auch legend of mir 3, weiß nur nicht ob sie funktionieren kosten aber was, kennt jemand kostenlose hacks für
Old 07/17/2010, 21:01   #10

There ain't a hack for lom3 dudes don't know why uu bother lookin' for 1
Old 06/02/2012, 01:30   #11

there is a LOM3 Hack, people used to call it Happy591 because you needed a pass word, which that was it I have had the hack and used the hack there is one hack out there,hard to get hold of but you can get it. it allows you to run faster, run while paralized and you don't have to walk before you run. it also makes it so you can run through hits.

no Dupe hack = bug
no *** mode
no 1hitkill
Closed Thread