Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battleforge Acc Sell! all get in! :P

Discussion on Battleforge Acc Sell! all get in! :P within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battleforge Acc Sell! all get in! :P

ok so look if it isnt the place please move it to the right place...

well anyway i dicided to Sell my Acc

Ranks:
rank of my Acc:2Gold i think High lord
Gold:20k something like that
PVP rank: 3 9 win 1 lose

PVP Decks:Stonkien,bandit,shadow,fire,neautre,Twilligh t,shadow neature,and more .. difrent decks.
(all my pvp decks are full cahrged that means that all ur decks will be 120 level!)
Promo cards:Harvester,Lyrish,Viridya,Mo,Santa,Lord cyrian,Grinder,Firedancer,Fallen skyelf,Rogan kayle, and 2700 bfp for spent....

Pve decks:well i got only wheel of gifts deck but with my cards u can build how much decks that u want i got alot of cards that can be really usefull for pve like volcano batareil overlord spirit ship..

Nice cards i got in Acc:Juggernaut (Normal i got promo to) deepcoil worm dreadghnout whell of gifts
and some more nice cards... that can be cool and good cards for play!

well i think all i got worth abouy 48000-50000 BFP
So make ur offers (in real money)
payment way: Paypel...

OK i hope some one will buy it if u want to we can move all cards to ur acc... ur choise i dont really care..
The biggers Offer will win and take the acc! :P
if it's not alowed to sell accounts here then block this and i'm sorry if it's not aloowed did'nt knew...

For More inforamtion connect me in msn:
Or skype:alex_king2121
No Geramn(i am not germany so if u want to talk with me u should speak Enligsh)

Proof for My Acc:

i know some of my cards not upgraded but i have full charges for them so no woryss..
if u want to see thw whole Acc just conact me in Skype or Msn and we can login to battleforge and i show u all
Old 05/25/2012, 07:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
hello i would like to buy only your promo cards ( mainly lyrish knight and swamp drake if u have i didnt see swamp in the list , but let me know a price on all the promo cards )thx