Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSOBB CE

Discussion on PSOBB CE within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/16/2012, 17:53   #286

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakisuzu View Post
You can switch from Cast to Human, its just that you'll have to do it manually. Basically there's a value or two that differs from one another, which is what makes your dressing room freeze (Casts use a 'Head' value while Humans use a 'Face' value, if you know what I mean).

Anyway, quick tutorial

You'll need CE for this.

1 - Do a basic Unicode text search for your characters name, once you find it add it to your list, right click and select "Browse Memory Region".

2 - Start a new character and make the appearance of your choice. Before finishing the creation, look over at CE, you'll see something like this..

3 - So anyway while looking at CE, make a screenshot of the values you see like shown above.

4 - Alt+Backspace or whatever to go back to the character selection and then highlight the character you want to change. From there, select like you're going to the dressing room but don't enter it just yet, like so..

5 - Copy the values of your screenshot exactly as its shown, starting from the orange circle and ending with the purple. When you're done with that, enter the dressing room.

Okay, maybe that wasn't so quick but once you get the hang of it, it will only take you 5min tops for a change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things to keep in mind..

Stats for starters and I'll use your change as an example. If you're switching from CAST to Human, you'll obviously have no MST. All stats (and techs too if you're going back from Human to CAST) get carried over, and your maximum stat will be of your chosen class and not the one you originally had (1237 max atp instead of 1639 for example).

On the bright side.. In addition to your material limit for your HUcast, you'll be able to use more materials reaching a total limit from both classes (Add HUcast material limit with HUnewearls and that's your new max). This also applies for every additional class change too (Meaning you can continue to increase the limit for a larger material usage max).

Hm, the stacking mat limits doesn't seem to be working for me.
Is that strange?
Old 06/17/2012, 03:23   #287

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoemo View Post
Hm, the stacking mat limits doesn't seem to be working for me.
Is that strange?
I forgot to mention that this does not apply to HP/TP mats. The other mats however, I'll give you a quick method.

1 - Open CE, find your name as usual and then browse the memory region.

2 - Log onto a lobby and look over at CE, all you have to do is change the class type value to something different and then switch to another lobby (But don't change ships/blocks).

3 - Enter a game and then try to use mats. You should be able to use more than your maximum.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Some helpful tips is to unequip everything and then use the mats, since after so long it does conflict with your stat units if you're trying to go for max stat earlier.

I also forgot to mention that, if you're using a class changed character, every time you level your stats will decrease/increase based on the current class. Kind of hard to explain and I'm too lazy to at the moment (Though, if you have any trouble still, maybe we could meet in game sometime). Its also recommended that once you level, you should relog into that game (Because anyway, when someone else joins the game, you'll automatically disconnect).

Good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2012, 05:42   #288

Quote:
I forgot to mention that this does not apply to HP/TP mats. The other mats however, I'll give you a quick method.

2 - Log onto a lobby and look over at CE, all you have to do is change the class type value to something different and then switch to another lobby (But don't change ships/blocks).

3 - Enter a game and then try to use mats. You should be able to use more than your maximum.

Some helpful tips is to unequip everything and then use the mats, since after so long it does conflict with your stat units if you're trying to go for max stat earlier.

I also forgot to mention that, if you're using a class changed character, every time you level your stats will decrease/increase based on the current class. Kind of hard to explain and I'm too lazy to at the moment (Though, if you have any trouble still, maybe we could meet in game sometime). Its also recommended that once you level, you should relog into that game (Because anyway, when someone else joins the game, you'll automatically disconnect).

Good luck.

Love ya man.

PS: are there any other neat things you could do with CE?
Any non-super-easy stuff?
Old 06/17/2012, 06:12   #289

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoemo View Post
Love ya man sis.

PS: are there any other neat things you could do with CE?
Any non-super-easy stuff?
Fix'd

I'll have to think about that. Not really sure what else could be needed. Without a bypass you can only do so much.

So far you can..

- Change Class/ID
- Use 1 PD for any Gallon Item
- Make fake PC's for adding % to Monster Weapons with Montague.
- Obtain the Type-M weapons from Ep2
- Mess up your ID for easy H/Arm drops and some others.
- Unseal items earlier
- Gain unlimited points for MA4DSR.
- Gain unlimited tickets for Gallons Roulette (and force the roulette for the item you want)
- Unlimited Mag Feed
- Change the difficulty of games (ruling out the need for crazy stats)
- Make a fake FO and use in conjunction with the difficulty change in order to level fast.

Alot of other things, but you get the idea
Old 06/17/2012, 06:50   #290

Quote:
Fix'd

I'll have to think about that. Not really sure what else could be needed. Without a bypass you can only do so much.

So far you can..

- Change Class/ID
- Use 1 PD for any Gallon Item
- Make fake PC's for adding % to Monster Weapons with Montague.
- Mess up your ID for easy H/Arm drops and some others.
- Unseal items earlier
- Gain unlimited points for MA4DSR.
- Gain unlimited tickets for Gallons Roulette (and force the roulette for the item you want)
- Unlimited Mag Feed
- Change the difficulty of games (ruling out the need for crazy stats)
- Make a fake FO and use in conjunction with the difficulty change in order to level fast.

Alot of other things, but you get the idea

Could you elaborate on:
- Unseal items earlier

The tickets thing on gallons roulette was on the cheat-table, but it didn't work. [least for me]

Too bad quest rewards are disabled.
Old 06/17/2012, 08:06   #291

I can't really help much on the Type-M Weapons tutorial wise, but basically back when the coordinate editor worked you could obtain them from Gallons Shop quest by moving to X : 200, Y: 0 and Z: 0. That will send you right in front of Montague and once you talk to him, you'll be allowed to select a weapon based on your class type (Normally to obtain a Type-M, you'd have to kill 2,000 monsters in each episode of Max Attack 4 then talk to Montague).

As for Unsealing, that's pretty simple too. Start up a game and from CE, you'll want to start a new 2-bit search and select "Unknown Initial Value". Next, just kill a monster or two with the unit/weapon equipped then back on CE change the Scan Type to Increased Value and continue the scan. You just repeat this process until you have a few numbers to select from. You're basically just keeping track of the chart while killing monsters to find the specific value you're looking for. Once found, edit the number to the kills required for the unseal (Excal being 10,000 for example). Keep in mind that your item/unit will have less kills than the required amount needed so its recommended you keep the items to yourself.

Now for the roulette. In order for the chart to work, you'll need at least 1 lucky coin (Obtained from doing Tower quests). Once you have one, just open up the roulette machine and the number of Coins you have will show up on the chart, and you'll then be free to edit.

If you have any problems with this, I'll clean up the post tomorrow
Old 06/17/2012, 08:58   #292

Quote:
I can't really help much on the Type-M Weapons tutorial wise, but basically back when the coordinate editor worked you could obtain them from Gallons Shop quest by moving to X : 200, Y: 0 and Z: 0. That will send you right in front of Montague and once you talk to him, you'll be allowed to select a weapon based on your class type (Normally to obtain a Type-M, you'd have to kill 2,000 monsters in each episode of Max Attack 4 then talk to Montague).

As for Unsealing, that's pretty simple too. Start up a game and from CE, you'll want to start a new 2-bit search and select "Unknown Initial Value". Next, just kill a monster or two with the unit/weapon equipped then back on CE change the Scan Type to Increased Value and continue the scan. You just repeat this process until you have a few numbers to select from. You're basically just keeping track of the chart while killing monsters to find the specific value you're looking for. Once found, edit the number to the kills required for the unseal (Excal being 10,000 for example). Keep in mind that your item/unit will have less kills than the required amount needed so its recommended you keep the items to yourself.

Now for the roulette. In order for the chart to work, you'll need at least 1 lucky coin (Obtained from doing Tower quests). Once you have one, just open up the roulette machine and the number of Coins you have will show up on the chart, and you'll then be free to edit.

If you have any problems with this, I'll clean up the post tomorrow
No problems I think.
Guess i'll have to do gallon's roulette when distance-2 comes back
Old 06/17/2012, 21:11   #293

Quote:
As for Unsealing, that's pretty simple too. Start up a game and from CE, you'll want to start a new 2-bit search and select "Unknown Initial Value". Next, just kill a monster or two with the unit/weapon equipped then back on CE change the Scan Type to Increased Value and continue the scan. You just repeat this process until you have a few numbers to select from. You're basically just keeping track of the chart while killing monsters to find the specific value you're looking for. Once found, edit the number to the kills required for the unseal (Excal being 10,000 for example). Keep in mind that your item/unit will have less kills than the required amount needed so its recommended you keep the items to yourself.[/img]
Witch hunters will report you if they see a 3 kill Excal on the kill counter.
Old 06/17/2012, 23:26   #294

So are any of the hacks working at all? Because I see posts saying they do and don't.... this is confusing me. And if any are working can someone help me get it set up? All I want to use is the mag feed part. Thanks for any reply's.
Old 06/18/2012, 05:43   #295

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laplap View Post
So are any of the hacks working at all? Because I see posts saying they do and don't.... this is confusing me. And if any are working can someone help me get it set up? All I want to use is the mag feed part. Thanks for any reply's.
Rare Sumos trainer doesn't work, however, you can still use CE, and there is also a working CT.
Old 06/19/2012, 08:18   #296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusarihateru View Post
Rare Sumos trainer doesn't work, however, you can still use CE, and there is also a working CT.
Would you mind pointing me to a guide on how to get that to work? Also which CE would be best?
Old 06/19/2012, 08:46   #297

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laplap View Post
Would you mind pointing me to a guide on how to get that to work? Also which CE would be best?
Old 06/19/2012, 16:02   #298

Quote:

Good luck.
So this saves after you quit? I know that if you do any temporary changes and dc, the permanent server-side stats take over and equalize.
It sounds like when you make two fake syncestas and apply them to a lavis to make a double cannon, which then reverts if you change blocks/dc.
Old 06/19/2012, 17:09   #299

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
So this saves after you quit? I know that if you do any temporary changes and dc, the permanent server-side stats take over and equalize.
It sounds like when you make two fake syncestas and apply them to a lavis to make a double cannon, which then reverts if you change blocks/dc.
Indeed it does.
My casthunewearl went from 100 mst to 600
Old 06/19/2012, 21:32   #300

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
Yes, the materials you use is permanent. Keep in mind, you can continue to switch fake classes in order to use more materials. Eventually, you can have your characters at maximum stat without any equips, mags or units used (Except ATA of course).

You just gave me a random idea too, I think I tried it before but can't remember. I'm wondering if fake mats will stick if you use them.

Edit: Nope, they don't.
Closed Thread