Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

World War 2 Online: Battleground Europe

Discussion on World War 2 Online: Battleground Europe within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
World War 2 Online: Battleground Europe

Hello!

There are a lot of people in my squad that are currently looking for a hack for this game. There is only 1 website that has a hack for it but it is very outdated. I was wondering if by any chance a hack could be made for this game as the anti-cheat system is minimal at best.

Looking for aimbot, esp, bounding box and distance to target in the hack if possible.

Here is a link to the game and yes it has old school graphics but it is the most realistic WW2 game on the market.

Alot of us are searching everywhere to get a new hack made for this game and hopefully Elitepvpers can be the place for us to purchase it from!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Perfect World Europe
12/24/2011 - Perfect World - 8 Replies
Perfect World Europe Powered by TFN - The Frienz Network - Online Services , Games , Hosting, and More! Perfect World Europe is opening its door for the public! Client Version 6
Perfect World Europe
04/18/2008 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
I play from 2 February 2008 on Perfect World Europe - Powered by The Frienz Network and i like it a lot.The information which you put about server is kind offdated .Here the new rates ... Finally! v1.3.1 Is here! Hi everyone! This time I got good news...! We updated our server last night, and fixed client compatibility issues. The game should now be fully compatible with the latest client of the official server in malaysia.
Perfect World Europe (TFN.GR)
03/06/2008 - Perfect World - 19 Replies
Perfect World Europe Powered by TFN.GR Perfect World Europe is opening its door for the public! We recently opened with blank database after open beta. All feedback from open beta will be considered to improve your gaming experience. Look forward to weekly events and more updates coming soon!
Battleground Europe - WW2 Online
05/13/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hi, WW2 Online it's a old game, but still in development. There is no Cheatprotection (afaik), would be great if someone have coded a wallhack for it :) http://wwiionline.com regards me Edit: