Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NoClip Hack

Discussion on NoClip Hack within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NoClip Hack

Ok so i've made a little no clip hack letting me pass through most walls/objects etc.

It means I can get into previously inaccessible areas. I'm sure many of you have made it yourself. Thing is I've run out of cool places to go.

Can anyone suggest any places/zones that were closed for some reason or another that I could explore?

So far I've been to the:

-Closed outzone sector (sector 9? 7? the power plant one)
-Pepper Park Pub
-Pepper Park 2 Twister Club
-Pepper Park Shooting Range

So anywhere else to try? Anyone seen one of those "You are now entering x" messages with a place you don't know?

For that matter has anyone been to Area 51 (yes there is a zone called this) or The Room? The one with Morpheus in.

On a different note, i'll be happy to trade this hack if someone can help be decrypt the current def files rather than me using the old ones from the pak folder.
Old 04/12/2008, 17:15   #2

you can do that in neocron without a hack, just common sense?
Old 04/12/2008, 17:58   #3

I don't really understand what you mean. Was that a question, a snip at me? Referring to noclip through walls or to decrypting files?
Old 04/13/2008, 00:34   #4

Next to to the church in oz for the ncpd mission,dont know the name anymore
Old 04/13/2008, 01:11   #5

The passage there? It just leads to a dead zoneline which kicks you to login screen and you appear in your appt.
Old 04/16/2008, 14:26   #6

The bit of the subway where you go through the outzone and you see some dead bodies etc... probably not alot there but i've always wondered.
Old 04/20/2008, 21:50   #7

naa war schon jemand in dark metal^^
Old 04/21/2008, 22:24   #8

Yeh cheers guys.

Dark Metal i checked out years ago, back when if you went into the second sector, the only way out was GM warping or killing yourself. Now you can get out again i'm pretty sure.

As for the subway, i saw some random Anarchy Breed in the tunnel itself, the 100/100 ones which HURT. Apart from the all the dead bodies there is nothing else. Wish the bodies were like the old NC 1 Offline demo where they were lootable and had implants n **** in them :P

Closed area in MB CM HQ is empty unsurprisingly. Again no idea why it's closed. Dumb *** KK..

Had a little sexy time behind the glass with the BYB.. pretty uninteresting. Wish there was a BBB in TH and a BRB in Neocron.

I think the sewers in Neocron will be the next place i explore as they're pretty ******* huge.

For those of you who don't check out the official NC forums, Snowcrash said there would be an "exciting announcement in the coming weeks." I wonder if its an increase in price of subscription..
Old 09/15/2008, 00:06   #9

post screenshots
Old 10/19/2008, 02:10   #10

Quote:
For that matter has anyone been to Area 51 (yes there is a zone called this) or The Room? The one with Morpheus in.

is from a friend..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shot0006.jpg (254.4 KB, 177 views)
File Type: jpg shot0021.jpg (216.4 KB, 169 views)
Old 10/19/2008, 22:07   #11

Area 51 has an ammo machine like in the Neofrag zone.....except you can keep the ammo after leaving :P

If only I had a Spirit modded Silent Hunter..