well that's what GM told us o.o im not sure xD but we've been waiting for quite long. I wonder if anyone is gonna hack holic 2. Holic is horrible atm...the leveling is just outrageous and people are selling items are RipPED off prices...
well that's what GM told us o.o im not sure xD but we've been waiting for quite long. I wonder if anyone is gonna hack holic 2. Holic is horrible atm...the leveling is just outrageous and people are selling items are RipPED off prices...
A GM told me once that he would suck my **** if I helped him with his work.
And he never did. That's how much GM's lie to you.
ROFL which GM was it? xD 1st time i ever heard something like this lol
Not in Holic, was in CSO or Rappelz I believe. Not sure anymore, it's already too old.
He needed asistance with translating new Items and was like OH *** YOURE THE ONLY PERSON WHO CAN DO THIS, PLEASE HELP ME ILL SUCK YOUR ****.
looking for holic PS 06/30/2010 - Private Server - 2 Replies looking for a holic online private server please... post link if u know of one
[Release] MixLife AutoKey. support ESO, ZX PH, ZX TH, Nostale, Holic, more.. 04/16/2009 - Foreign Games - 2 Replies Support
- Zhuxian Philippine
request: set shortkey position in the game
- Zhuxian Thailand
request: set shortkey position in the game
- Ether Saga Online
request: set shortkey position in the game
help on holic bot 01/01/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies whenever i press insert using micromacro it give me this error
"X:/hol/micromacro/scripts/holic/functions.l ua:50: bad argument #1 to 'memoryRead IntPtr' ((null))"
[Release]3 Days Trial Holic Bot 11/18/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies Hey everyone,
I found this somewhere i tested it and apparently it gives 2x exp but only a 3 days trial atm. Well it worked once on Windows XP only and i tested with a mule account. So i thought i might as well share it =D
This is not my anyhow and i have no idea if it contains any trojan etc. However if someone could teach me how to scan files it would be most appreciated. Thanks
http://rapidshare.com/files/153194016/Holic_Botte r.rar
Note: I have warned you, im not the creator of...