Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I dont want to be alone!

Discussion on I dont want to be alone! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I dont want to be alone!

Hey guys, im just bored of lvling solo on Life wood and so.. I am searching ppls who want to lvl with me on any maps like atlantic,arena etc..and of course not alone!

There are then more exps and golds, and maybe more fun

So just fell free to pm me here.

thx shuu
Old 09/25/2011, 06:07   #2

lol
Old 09/25/2011, 10:34   #3

i am with you xD
Old 09/25/2011, 11:37   #4

I am with you join my Club. N° 8986

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying NA Lv - 30 Account with most champs [skins dont matter][dont care for rank]
08/24/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says I'm looking for an NA account with nearly all the champions (60 ish) equipped with decent runes. Don't care much for skins as I will be purchasing this account as a back up smurf account for my clan. Amount payed: 40 USD, up to 60 USD depending on how good it is Please PM me with your skype or MSN if interested. All the best, AquaturtiexD
Buying NA Lv - 30 Account with 99% champs [skins dont matter][dont care for rank]
08/14/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Title pretty much says it all. I'm looking to purchase a level 30 account for recreational purposes, must have almost every champ, decent amount of reg wins (800+), don't care much for the limited edition skins or the ELO rank and all that BS. Oh and it must have no leaves, or level 1 leaver and below. My budget is 40$ - 50$ if you have a lot of skins. contact MSN: [email protected] skype: LogicFury (skype name)
Please Dont Fuck The Game, Just Hack In Arcade!! Dont B A Nub!!
10/12/2010 - S4 League - 4 Replies
hey people look at this nub, In SwordMatch Use Gunz, Bind Range Hack, Sp Skill Hack, If You Gonna Hack Please Hack In Arcade Mode, ok? dont arruine the game- Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTPHs9MmR74
i WTS glavier 105 with son glavie+5 on uranus for ONLY PSC OR MB if dont have dont pm
08/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Glavier 105 name Rev6.com - The 6th Revolution i sell only for pay safe card or money bookers...only ...if dont have dont pm me... Weapon: son Glavie 101+5 crit11 phy60% Set:101+5+6 prot Char type: male Silks items:avatar angel,dead monkey,