Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eden Eternal Simple Bot

Discussion on Eden Eternal Simple Bot within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/15/2011, 03:20   #106

elite*gold: 0
I would LOVE a bot for this game! Just a simple attack would suffice lol
Old 07/15/2011, 05:33   #107

I literally know nothing about autoit but after 5 hours of googling and self teaching i figured out how to find the new "Global $APP_BASE_ADDRESS = xxxxxxxxx, $TARGET_BASE_ADDRESS = xxxxxxxxx"

Using a few other scripts (Array.au3, NomadMemory.au3) and

Code:
#include <Array.au3>
#include <NomadMemory.au3> ;because you need this for _memread functions

Global $winProcess = "_Launcher.exe", $pidProcess = ProcessExists($winProcess)
Global $offsetStatic = "00650454", $hProcess, $baseMem1, $baseMem2

SetPrivilege("SeDebugPrivilege", 1)

$hProcess = _MemoryOpen($pidProcess)
If @Error Then
    MsgBox (16, "", "Error opening process: " & $pidProcess & " [ code: " & @error & "]")
    Exit
EndIf

$baseMem1 = _MemoryGetBaseAddress($hProcess, 1)
If @Error Then
    MsgBox (16, "", "Error getting base address: " & $pidProcess & " [ code: " & @error & "]")
    Exit
EndIf

$baseMem2 = "0x" & Hex($baseMem1 + Dec($offsetStatic))
_MemoryClose($hProcess)

MsgBox(64, "", $pidProcess & " ] " & @CRLF & _
    Hex($baseMem1) & " - " & $baseMem2)
I found the new target address is

Code:
Global $APP_BASE_ADDRESS = 0x007A0454, $TARGET_BASE_ADDRESS = 0x009A0454
Now i could be wrong but I changed the APP_BASE_ADDRESS to the address of the bot itself and I changed the TARGET_BASE_ADDRESS to the address of the updated Eden Eternal. Like i said before i'm just trying to figure this stuff out so let me know if this is wrong...

Here is the problem with all this... I figured that all I had to do was change the address... Wrong. The bot now spams the tab key only. It looks like its not picking up any health bars (enemy or your own) and its not trying to press any keys (other than TAB obviously). So I've really gone as deep as I know how to. If anyone would like to figure out just how in the hell im supposed to get the bot to detect the hp of me and the mob im attacking then I would be more than happy to continue working on a working bot for everyone.

Better yet... This guy (OP) could just update it himself since he knows what hes doing.

Download links:
Let me know if the bot works for you.
Since i'm new I would suggest downloading the OverEE.au3 and downloading Autoit and compiling it for yourself so that you can be sure that I did not alter the file any other way than previously stated.
Code:
OverEE.exe
http://" sharecash" .org/download.php?file=2136411
OverEE.au3
http://" sharecash" .org/download.php?file=2136410
Remove " " and spaces from downloads
Old 07/15/2011, 06:08   #108

anyone downloaded explosivepyro's file yet? looks suspicious just upload to mediafire, megaupload/rapidshare
Old 07/15/2011, 06:38   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqqier View Post
anyone downloaded explosivepyro's file yet? looks suspicious just upload to mediafire, megaupload/rapidshare
get autoit and take the script from the first page and replace the lines I noted with the changed lines i made. Then save and go to tools and compile.

I'm just trying to make some extra money by using a uploading site that pays you but if you want to do it the longer way then do what I said above.
Old 07/15/2011, 06:45   #110

i tried using the address explosivepyro gave.. it does the same for me.. it spams Tab but does nothing. i tweaked the code a little by sending button 1 button 2 button 3 after the Send("{TAB}") line, my char used skill in hotkeys 1,2,3. so i think its not calling the function attackTarget.

it only calls the selectTarget function thats why it spams the tab.. i dont know why.. maybe something was altered in the game.
Old 07/15/2011, 07:11   #111

great explosivepyro to have placed the address but has failed to have put ShareCash but there's nothing you've done the hardest part for others to use it and you guys can redo their bots

0 - use the brain.exe
1 - read the post the address is already there (pag 11 - explosivepyro)
2 - use the autoit v1.3 OverEE and rebuild on the first page that this (until I get that I'm dumb)
3 - if not the NomadMemory.au3 read this
sejam felizes
Old 07/15/2011, 10:55   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by explosivepyro View Post
I literally know nothing about autoit but after 5 hours of googling and self teaching i figured out how to find the new "Global $APP_BASE_ADDRESS = xxxxxxxxx, $TARGET_BASE_ADDRESS = xxxxxxxxx"

Using a few other scripts (Array.au3, NomadMemory.au3) and

Code:
#include <Array.au3>
#include <NomadMemory.au3> ;because you need this for _memread functions

Global $winProcess = "_Launcher.exe", $pidProcess = ProcessExists($winProcess)
Global $offsetStatic = "00650454", $hProcess, $baseMem1, $baseMem2

SetPrivilege("SeDebugPrivilege", 1)

$hProcess = _MemoryOpen($pidProcess)
If @Error Then
    MsgBox (16, "", "Error opening process: " & $pidProcess & " [ code: " & @error & "]")
    Exit
EndIf

$baseMem1 = _MemoryGetBaseAddress($hProcess, 1)
If @Error Then
    MsgBox (16, "", "Error getting base address: " & $pidProcess & " [ code: " & @error & "]")
    Exit
EndIf

$baseMem2 = "0x" & Hex($baseMem1 + Dec($offsetStatic))
_MemoryClose($hProcess)

MsgBox(64, "", $pidProcess & " ] " & @CRLF & _
    Hex($baseMem1) & " - " & $baseMem2)
I found the new target address is

Code:
Global $APP_BASE_ADDRESS = 0x007A0454, $TARGET_BASE_ADDRESS = 0x009A0454
Now i could be wrong but I changed the APP_BASE_ADDRESS to the address of the bot itself and I changed the TARGET_BASE_ADDRESS to the address of the updated Eden Eternal. Like i said before i'm just trying to figure this stuff out so let me know if this is wrong...

Here is the problem with all this... I figured that all I had to do was change the address... Wrong. The bot now spams the tab key only. It looks like its not picking up any health bars (enemy or your own) and its not trying to press any keys (other than TAB obviously). So I've really gone as deep as I know how to. If anyone would like to figure out just how in the hell im supposed to get the bot to detect the hp of me and the mob im attacking then I would be more than happy to continue working on a working bot for everyone.

Better yet... This guy (OP) could just update it himself since he knows what hes doing.

Download links:
Let me know if the bot works for you.
Since i'm new I would suggest downloading the OverEE.au3 and downloading Autoit and compiling it for yourself so that you can be sure that I did not alter the file any other way than previously stated.
Code:
OverEE.exe
http://" sharecash" .org/download.php?file=2136411
OverEE.au3
http://" sharecash" .org/download.php?file=2136410
Remove " " and spaces from downloads
Thank for share useful code but can u help me how to get $offsetStatic = "00650454"
thank you very much
and can u reupload your file au3 to another hostting. i can't download at this host.
Old 07/15/2011, 12:43   #113

still having problem editing scripts, please upload it, thanks in advance
Old 07/15/2011, 14:35   #114

still no update for overEE?
Old 07/15/2011, 18:20   #115

use endress posted for explosivepyro change $APP_BASE_ADDRESS & $TARGET_BASE_ADDRESS use bot

@oftopic
sharecash dnot work in brasil **** sever
Old 07/15/2011, 18:28   #116

how 2 use that bot ? some 1 can help me ?
Old 07/15/2011, 18:28   #117

Sharecash requires you to do survey and sign up for junks... >.> not very trusted.
Old 07/15/2011, 20:28   #118

changed the overe adresses to pyro one... but still nothing o.O
Old 07/15/2011, 21:04   #119

so.. is any chance to bot in Eden Eternal for the moment after pach?
i rlly need a bot and i cant find one to work.......
Old 07/16/2011, 00:10   #120

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread