Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gmod 10 Startet nicht mehr!

Discussion on Gmod 10 Startet nicht mehr! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gmod 10 Startet nicht mehr!

Hey...
Habe mir vor ca. 2-3 wochen Gmod 10 geholt,und schon off bzw. online gezockt.
Jetzt,nach einem update(denke ich mal) startet es nicht mehr,kriege diese fehlermeldung:

Unable to load

d:\(speicherort)\garrysmod\bin\filesystem_steam.dl l

Kann mir jemand bitte helfen?
Danke im voraus
Old 06/25/2011, 14:24   #2

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,115
Zurzeit haben viele das Problem.
Am besten auf das nächste Update warten.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2011, 22:21   #3

elite*gold: 0
Old 06/25/2011, 23:12   #4

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 108/0/1
Quote:
Last night’s Source engine update has broken Garry’s Mod. I say this every time – but don’t be mad at Valve about this. This is just the price we’re paying for being on the latest and greatest version of the Source engine. The alternative is to be stuck on an older version of the engine – which I don’t think anyone wants.

I’m looking into making an update and hope to have it out as soon as possible. This has hit a bit of a roadblock though because I can’t get my hands no the up to date interfaces from Valve at the moment. I will edit updates into this post as and when I have them. Maybe play TF2 for a few hours to fill the time?
Thanks
1 User

Tags
gmod, hilfe, problem