Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Proxy Servers

Discussion on Proxy Servers within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Proxy Servers

Anyone know any good sites the host proxy servers? I want to try the botting program some of you guys offer here. But I'm afraid to get ip banned if the game's anti-hack detects the bot. If anyone can recommend me some that would be great. Or at least a way to bot without getting caught.
Old 06/04/2011, 16:35   #2

if they catch you they dont ip ban you , they ban the account that you are botting
Old 06/05/2011, 14:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinlai View Post
Anyone know any good sites the host proxy servers? I want to try the botting program some of you guys offer here. But I'm afraid to get ip banned if the game's anti-hack detects the bot. If anyone can recommend me some that would be great. Or at least a way to bot without getting caught.

This is only neccessary if u have a static ip and wont get traced directly to your ISP. Direct Proxy doesnt mean that you are hidden, its possible to trace you....
And another question is, why should someone offer a public proxy? Only to collect your data until he is not hacked and dont know that he works as a proxy.
If i would be a gouvernment or a big company i would set out several "free" proxy server to see what you guys are doing!

And dont think that such proxy/ip hiders (or whatever) networks as thor are not traceable.

About hero banning: The hard time of banning while your botting is more or less over, cause to less ppl. This was a hard problem still the heavenfire bot was active, because the ppl botted like idiot 24h 7d.

I never get a comment or suggestion that someone gets banned by directly using my bot or other bots posted here. The best rules to didnt get catched is searching a spot where nobody grinds and switch the spots from time to time.

The only one i get catched was using the heavenfire bot permanently and by a game speed hack (but this was a must, if some xp was clientsided ).

And dont use to bot with account that has many friends and is very known....earlier or later some of u friends get pissed off!

But if u are unsure dont bot and buy ncash and buy your level and equipment, thats the fastest way!