Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chance to get banned.

Discussion on Chance to get banned. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just got banned on wow for cheats,
How big are the chance to get banned in Eq2?
Old 02/24/2006, 22:57   #2

MASSIVE!
Old 03/08/2008, 10:09   #3

Eh, you get banned in eq2 you call in and they unban you as long as it wasent for racial remarks... somtimes it amy take a month to get it unbanned but i been unbanned about 3 times and suspended prolyl 10 times tehy give alot of warnings.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
is there a chance
01/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
If i send email to rsro GM and he will unban my char
15k Gold in 15 min! Chance to be banned: 0%!
05/15/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 7 Replies
Hey Guys, before I quit wow I have a good scam for you. 1. Get a scamming account. (Is bannable, but only the account you scammed on). 2. Then spam the trade chat with something like: "Selling my old wow account with a T5-T6 Deftank on it, from 3000g and above. /w me with bids" (GET A ARMORY LINK ON A DIFFERENT SERVER FIRST! FROM A CHARACTER!) 3. Then you will get about 5 Whispers. 2 Of the bids are statistically fake / fun bids. 3 of them are really interested. 4. To get the money...
morgen letzte chance?/tomorrow last chance?
04/15/2009 - Aion - 34 Replies
english: would you people come tomorrow in the evening in the game to take a big screenshot with a lot of the players form epvp as an souvenir from the beta? german: wie sieht es eigentlich aus? ist morgen der letzte tag, oder kann man übermorgen auch noch frei spielen? bin mir da nicht sicher, aber wie es auch sei möchte ich einen vorschlag machen. wie wäre es wenn morgen abend alle aus der epvpers legion sich für einen kleinen netten gruppenscreenshot treffen würden? abends hat jeder...
If one accoutn banned, all accounts on same email banned?
09/20/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
^^^ Anybody know? Cuz I think I'll need to change my email... IMMIDIATELY lol...
how to steal items without being banned/ip banned?
11/04/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
what i'm trying to say is,when you trade items,or drop them then have other chars to pick them up,is there anyway to avoid getting banned?thanks.