Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TuT: How To Determine If a Computer Is Running a 32/64bit v. of Windows OS.

Discussion on TuT: How To Determine If a Computer Is Running a 32/64bit v. of Windows OS. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post TuT: How To Determine If a Computer Is Running a 32/64bit v. of Windows OS.

Determine the operating system bit count:

Windows Vista or Windows 7

If you have Windows Vista or Windows 7, there are two methods to determine whether you are running a 32-bit or a 64-bit version. If one does not work, try the other.

Method 1: View System window in Control Panel

Method 2: View System Information window

Windows XP

If you have Windows XP, there are two methods to determine whether you are running a 32-bit or a 64-bit version. If one does not work, try the other.

Method 1: View System Properties in Control Panel

Windows Server 2003

If you have Windows Server 2003, there are two methods to determine whether you are running a 32-bit or a 64-bit version. If one does not work, try the other.

Method 1: View System Properties in Control Panel

Quote:
Notes:

*To find the computer’s bit count, see the documentation that was included with the computer, or contact the hardware manufacturer.

*Intel Itanium-based computers can run only 64-bit versions of Windows. Intel Itanium-based computers cannot run 32-bit versions of Windows. Currently, 64-bit versions of Windows run only on Itanium-based computers and on AMD64-based computers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2011, 15:32   #2

Received Thanks: 1,054
nice guide .. i guess its copied but its fine
Old 05/03/2011, 16:09   #3

Credits:
This site :
Old 05/03/2011, 18:24   #4

still , thats not related to Rakion
Old 05/04/2011, 02:12   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sword~Stalker~. View Post
still , thats not related to Rakion
- Yes it doesnt relate to rakion .. but this guide can help you if you cant run rakion in your computer .
Old 05/04/2011, 10:52   #6

nope . these are windows basics . everyone would use these info for all O. games , its easier for ppl to find it in window's forum