Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] GM Quiz

Discussion on [Question] GM Quiz within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] GM Quiz

I was thinking whatīs the best solution to make the GM Quiz answering via bot and some toughts came into my mind.

1. Using ImageSearch could be a possibility, but you should have all the possible GM Quizzes images to make that, and if you try to use it on 2 different Hero Versions it will probably donīt work?

2. Memory search maybe but I donīt know if that is possible. In this case, you what should we look for? Dynamic pointers?

Sorry for asking those, but Iīm a little noob at this and Iīm trying to learn so I can help a little more.

Thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2011, 02:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
ask Karraksc since hes just about perfected it lol.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] Full Question And Answer For Quiz Show
08/15/2010 - CO2 Programming - 1 Replies
Hello to all someone here have a full question and answer for quiz show in conquer please if you have please give me i need to be a professor advanced thanks:D
question about bingo quiz board hack
01/19/2010 - Grand Chase - 1 Replies
it is very importent becuse it end today at night... so the question is: there is a hack that give free coinz? please help me ASAP ty for every help
10000 quiz question with answer
05/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
i just searched by google to find any thing helps with quiz show and i found that thx will help alot xD
Quiz show question
05/08/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
i was wondering could you do something 2 ur conquer client so all the questions in quiz show are the same so basicly like every question would be like what cant you do in options and answer is disband guild just for each question it would be in a diffrent answer slot so thats your client sided answer mean while the correct answer is in that slot 2 ????