Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Shot Beta-Key Giveaway

Discussion on Black Shot Beta-Key Giveaway within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
Black Shot Beta-Key Giveaway

Update: The 3rd closed beta phase starts at the 7th april 2010 and some blackshot closed beta keys are still left!

Update: elitepvpers received 1000 more keys for the next Blackshot Closed Beta starting at 24th March, grab one while they last!

There are many news on the european MMO market! Today there's something for all fans of Warrock, Combat Arms, etc. There will be a new tactical shooter on the MMOFPS market, released by Fusion-MMOG, called Black Shot which is a futuristic MMOFPS. elitepvpers is proud to offer you the chance go get one out of 1000 betakeys.

How do I get my betakey?
How do I activate the key?
  1. follow this link
  2. enter your key
  3. register at the following formular

What kind of game is Black Shot?

Black Shot is a tactical MMOFPS which sets in a distant future and lets you join a creepy end time scenario! You can take over the role of one of the mercenaries who is working for the biggest mercenary cooperation “Black Shot”. Those mercenaries are hired by other cooperations or military fractions to fight for their interest!

Game Features

Black Shot is a tactical MMOFPS which lets you enjoy intense PVP battles with many different objectives and in many different areas of the world in 2033. By fighting in your team and fulfilling different tasks you will gain
Black Shot Points (BP) and Experience (EXP) which you can use to advance your character in levels, gears, available weapons and more importantly, access to some very important tactic skills which might save you from being downed!
  • PC Online MMOFPS
  • Free to Play
  • Advanced 3D graphics
  • Different characters with different abilities to choose in start
  • 25 strategic maps including broken cities or ICBM shelters
  • RPG based level system
  • 4 different game modes (S&D, TFM, TDM and the unique Bunker Defense)
  • Clan- and build in Community system
  • Mastery Weapon System
  • Weapon upgrade system
  • 75 different weapons (assault rifles, SMG, sidearm)
  • 51 different gear items (helmets, rappel gears, suits, etc
  • 23 special bonus items
  • 17 premium packs (items, bundles, etc)
  • and much more to come

Game Information

Game modes:

Black Shot offers you 4 different game modes, which allow intense and hard fights. You like the hard and fast battles in Team Death Match, no problem we have couple of very small and edged maps for this game mode which allow you to enjoy the fast and unique thrill of this type of games!

Team Flag Match is more cooperative and needs more team play and coordination and is the perfect game mode for clan vs clan battles. Our maps offer big areas where you can hide and “camp” to sniper the foe who tries to steal your flag! Set your positions wise and observe the area closely to prevent being overwhelmed by your enemy!

Choose Search and Destroy and enjoy the most classic FPS game mode ever. Prevent the target being bombed and find the placed explosive device! If you don’t like defending, just enter the other team and place the charges, let explode the target and enjoy the “Big Booom”! Our maps offer many ways to defend or successfully enter the bombsite. Use all your tactics to be always one step ahead of your enemy!

Black Shot offers you the unique game mode Bunker Defense. This is our very special game mode and it is exclusive for you only! In Bunker Defense you and your three comrades will defend a fortified position against advancing enemy detachment which tries to get you out of it. This game mode is perfect to train your skills with different weapons, trains you and your comrade’s coordination in battle, and tells you what is needed to save yourself for being overwhelmed.
Attached Thumbnails
Black Shot Beta-Key Giveaway-news_blackshot-closedbeta.jpg  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/02/2010, 12:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thanks for the heads up, but i've been playing this game since the beginning of 09 from garena
Old 03/02/2010, 13:53   #3

got my beta key
Old 03/02/2010, 15:53   #4

got my key (still more than 250 to go)
Old 03/02/2010, 15:58   #5

elite*gold: 1268
Was ist Nominator ?
Old 03/03/2010, 01:26   #6

elite*gold: 20
Looks like combat arms.
Old 03/03/2010, 04:12   #7

elite*gold: 5
thanks
Old 03/03/2010, 19:39   #8

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
we've just added 700 more closed beta keys, enjoy!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/03/2010, 20:05   #9

just thanks for adding more keys i really didnt had the chance to get it from the first keys wave xD
Old 03/04/2010, 15:15   #10

Was ist nominator ?
Old 03/04/2010, 16:03   #11

elite*gold: 1406
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Received Thanks: 15,126
nominator is imo nickname
Old 03/04/2010, 16:08   #12

Received Thanks: 3,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.L.O.M.O.N. View Post
nominator is imo nickname
Imo it is refferal, the one who reffered you, as I tried to put there some names and it said it's a wrong name or something like that. But when I didn't put there anything, I registered successfully.

trane.
Old 03/04/2010, 16:19   #13

elite*gold: LOCKED
wwhat is the nominator pls in german thx =)
Old 03/04/2010, 16:47   #14

Received Thanks: 3,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXxJUMPERxXx View Post
wwhat is the nominator pls in german thx =)
referenzen

correct me if I'm wrong...
Old 03/05/2010, 17:18   #15

elite*gold: 297
Received Thanks: 2,051
Closed Beta Client now available !

Tags
bs