Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 08:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free Trials Return to Lineage II

Discussion on Free Trials Return to Lineage II within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Free Trials Return to Lineage II

Lineage II is welcoming players back with a 14-Day free trial that will allow players to level up to level 40 with up to three characters without the need of a credit card. Progress beyond the trial period will be saved and transferable should you decide to purchase the game and continue your adventure in Aden.

Lineage II 14-Day Free Trial
Attached Thumbnails
Free Trials Return to Lineage II-news_l2trial.jpg  
Thanks
1 User

Tags
l2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
If wind network evil spirit territory numerous god return free version v0610
06/13/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
delete post please
[Guide/Advert] Play Lineage II For Free
04/12/2009 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Hello, This is a Guide a For anybody that Doesn't Know how to to Be able to Obtain a Full copy of Lineage 2 and Play the Game for 100% Free and also contains the Information to connect to my Private Lineage 2 Server and How you could become an admin on this server and/or see the server setup and run how you see fit based on whatever suggestions you may have. First of all if your Unfamiliar with the game check out this vid to get a Nice Idea of what the game looks like and the Nice...
Free SP Farm in RedSea .. For Globals In return
01/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
The Deal is Simple .. I will farm Like 550K Of sp for free... For anyone who have silk and ready to type globals about my guild to recruit members for it I Have a lvl 57 wizard (Not bad for farming as u may think) I farmed 620K Withh it .. So .. Basically the deal will be like 1 Day of free farm = 2-3 Globals u write to recruit members for the guild And if u done a gd job recruiting And the guild became full I will just continue farming for u for free and dont want anything in return...
How to download the free trials?
01/10/2008 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Can someone help me how to download the free trials.The Burning Crusade.I dont know what is authentication key.Thank you for helping me!