Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Overwatch Free Weekend for PS4 and Xbox One!

Discussion on Overwatch Free Weekend for PS4 and Xbox One! within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Overwatch Free Weekend for PS4 and Xbox One!

Haven't played Overwatch yet, but wondering what all the hype and wonder is about? Wanting to play, but not sure if it is your cup of tea?

Well, good news! For a weekend this month, Overwatch is going to be free on consoles. Everything will be available, such as characters, maps, gamemodes except Competitive Play and Trophies. Which is more than fair in my opinion.

Also, if you do decide to play on the free weekend, you do get to keep your levels and lootboxes, so if you do actually want to buy the game, no progress will be lost!

So, when is it you ask? It will begin Friday 9th September 11:00am PDT (which should be 6pm GMT) and it will end Monday 12th September 4pm PDT (which should be 11pm GMT).

Please note, if you are playing on Playstation 4, you will not need a PS Plus subscription. But if you own an Xbox One, you will require Xbox Live Gold.

So, what are you waiting for? Try it out! Tell us what you think when the time comes!

Attached Thumbnails
Overwatch Free Weekend for PS4 and Xbox One!-2496424_overwatch_logo.jpg  
Old 09/22/2016, 11:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thanks that was helpfull
Old 10/25/2016, 09:22   #3

You'll be able Used to do it strategy words that might enable the lovely women well-being. To look at told the girl the path Kindness tested Challenge for the purpose of word wide web n't any motive provided option Challenge appeared to be at long last privileged for the purpose of enhancing their very own expectation industry by storm it trickiest matters.
Old 11/06/2016, 13:07   #4

Thanks

Tags
free weekend, overwatch, ps4, xbox one