Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 20:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Star Wars: The Old Republic goes semi-free to play

Discussion on Star Wars: The Old Republic goes semi-free to play within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old 08/03/2012, 17:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
+ 1 Colt, I agree with all you said about GW2 . Its really hard to get bored in it, and yeah i can say the same thing about beta games..i`ve tried everything but this game didn`t gave me feeling of hitting the ESC button and quit the game. And on topic.. huh.. SWTOR was a big dissapointment, same as the other new WoW copies . Every new mmo that comes out its a wanna be wow killer but by far they wont reach WoW player base not even in 3 4 years, and keep in mind that WoW is becoming a really old MMO and its still the best out there. WHY ? because that company knows what the hell they are doing and they work for the customers. Swtor gameplay really sux and in my oppinion, the game will lose even more players in the next months. It just sux.
Old 08/03/2012, 20:40   #17

Well , thanks for your nice info , it would be nice if they made it full free like any mmorpg game , be cause they re losing control now , so... i hop to be payed for the cash items as i said like any other mmorpg game
Old 08/06/2012, 01:39   #18

Old 08/07/2012, 03:09   #19

swtor , shittiest game ever..
Old 08/09/2012, 10:05   #20

elite*gold: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by adi360 View Post
swtor , shittiest game ever..
not really,the game is ok,it just aint worth Pay2Play.....there are much better games for buy2play and pay2play then swtor could ever achieve
in my opinion the game should have been buy2play and for cheap price......
but pay2play no way....but g2 admit they failed again,semi free to play,get serious,either go buy 2 play or fully free to play,semi free to play makes the game even more retarded.......thats my opinion
Old 08/10/2012, 09:41   #21

Not even going to try it. The graphics look too comic and I was dissapointed KOTOR series was made into MMORPG in the first place.

And the game goes down after the shop starts working. There is no fair play if someone plays with his money instead of playing the game itself.
Old 08/10/2012, 19:12   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicaracua View Post
and I was dissapointed KOTOR series was made into MMORPG in the first place.
This is a separate entity to KoTOR, and I'm pretty sure they're set in different time periods, even just slightly.
Old 02/05/2013, 14:14   #23

Can someone tell me what are these restrictions?

Tags
swtor