Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Secret War!

Discussion on The Secret War! within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
The Secret War!

Hello my fellow elitepvpers! I know that a lot of you are waiting for the Funcom's revolutionary MMO The Secret World, well, we're here with the next best thing! The Secret War is a browser based social game by Funcom. It's a little bit of something to get you familiar with the game factions, lore and the basics. Chose one of the three factions - The Dragon, The Iluminati, or The Templars, fight for dominance, recruit people and rise to the top.
Doesn't seem to be worth the time? Think again, by playing The Secret War, top players will gain guaranteed access to the Closed Beta of The Secret World (when it's out, of course.) Plus some awesome in-game rewards. If you're lucky enough, you'll win an all expense paid trip the Montreal, you'll get to meet the wonderful guys and girls at Funcom not to mention the chance to play The Secret World.
Better, right?
The game works a lot like any other social game in Facebook, you recruit people, build an army and fight other people. To access the game, visit this link The Secret War | Funcom and sign in with your Facebook account.

I hope you enjoy the game,
TheConArtist
Attached Thumbnails
The Secret War!-secret-war.gif  
Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/30/2012, 13:39   #2

elite*gold: 20
Thx.
And i don`t no of i enjoy the game...
Old 04/30/2012, 16:39   #3

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 87/0/11
I hate browser games so much lol ><
Old 04/30/2012, 16:56   #4

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by サソリ View Post
Well, that all depends on what you're playing. You could play games like Ruined, UberStrike, or Requiem. Those are pretty cool, and just perfect for people who are always on the go. On the other hand, you can have games like FarmVille - those are a waste of time and money. However that is my opinion, and my opinion alone.
Old 04/30/2012, 18:59   #5

I'll give it a try..
Old 05/20/2012, 14:59   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by サソリ View Post
I love league of legends