Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - DE
You last visited: Today at 07:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Curse Voice Beta Key Giveaway - League of Legends

Discussion on Curse Voice Beta Key Giveaway - League of Legends within the Gaming News - DE forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old 03/16/2014, 11:48   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by °DeathSen2° View Post
Da hier einige falsche Informationen kreisen:

Curse Voice ist NICHT illegal!

Offiziell gibt es dazu noch kein Statement ob es verboten ist oder nicht.
Außerdem weiß Curse Voice so viel wie der Spieler.
Um den Dragon/Baron Timer z.B. zu bekommen brauch man Vision.
Ohne Vision kein Timer - das ist das gleiche als wenn ich mir eine Stoppuhr auf den Tisch lege.
Desweiteren arbeiten Riot und Curse bei einigen Sachen zusammen. Es gibt auch bei Riot eine Abteilung die sich um 3rd Party Programme kümmert.
Ich denke nicht das Curse sich so viel mühe geben würde wenn Riot was dagegen hätte.

Naja ich finde schon das es ein Statement ist, wenn man den Support zu diesem Thema befragt und der antwortet, dass es nicht erlaubt ist Curse Voice zu benutzen.
Old 03/16/2014, 13:09   #92

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhair View Post
Naja ich finde schon das es ein Statement ist, wenn man den Support zu diesem Thema befragt und der antwortet, dass es nicht erlaubt ist Curse Voice zu benutzen.
Warum sind dann Streamer die dieses Programm benutzen, noch nicht gebannt?
Old 03/16/2014, 13:53   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhair View Post
Der weiß doch bestimmt gar nicht was Curse Voice ist, der liest nur Tool und dann kommt nur die Nutzungsbestimmung.

Was ist für dich Offizieller, ein Statement vom Support oder jemand der in der Abteilung sitzt die sich um diese Tools "kümmert"?

Der Support wird wahrscheinlich in den meisten Fällen wenn es um iwelche Tools geht einfach die Nutzungsbestimmungen posten.

Und immer noch: Curse würde sowas nicht programmieren wenn Riot was dagegen hätte.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2014, 16:02   #94

elite*gold: 2697
The Black Market: 106/0/0
Aber Curse gibt es ja auch z.B. für WoW, ist es dann auch illegal oder wie ich das ganze ?
Und wie DeathSen2 gesagt hat, werden die Timer nur dann aktiviert bzw refreshed wenn ein Vision da ist. Sonst buggen die rum
Old 03/16/2014, 21:08   #95

Quote:
"This is actually something we've been discussing lately ourselves. Currently we've not taken an official stance on the use of Curse Voice, but we do find it an interesting application. Rest assured, we're aware of the polarizing effects it's had on parts of the community lately and are keeping an open mind. We're taking our time to make sure we make decisions that are the best for the community, as the more information we make available through systems such as our new API, the more that creative tools like this that are developed by the community will arise.

Personally however, I rather enjoy the timers as I'm simply not at a skill level to keep track of those things effectively in my head, and it saves me from having a watch or notepad sitting next to my keyboard. "

He continued:

"Indeed, that is why we are taking our time to thoroughly think about how we approach this, and are also paying close attention to how the community feels as well as involving the design team. It's clearly a very polarizing topic and this is slightly new territory, and what we do will set a precedent. As the manager of the team who handles our partnerships with third party developers, I just wanted to drop by the thread and let everyone know this was something that was indeed on our radar. We've seen a lot of threads about this in recent days and I felt it was important to make sure you guys knew we were aware of it's importance to you, even though we've not developed a policy around it yet."

Third Party Applications & Riot Games API at PAX East
Following up on his earlier comments, Riot Sargonas returned to the forums to alleviate concerns summoners are having about using third party applications, such as Curse Voice, while Riot formulates their stance.

"To answer a common question in the thread, if (and heavy emphasis on "if", since as I said before we have no formal stance on this yet), IF we were to decide the use of a an app such as Curse Voice is both a TOS violation and one which we choose to enforce, we would do our best to provide a heads up before hand. It would be bad times all around for everyone involved if we suddenly handed out infractions to huge swaths of members of the community without any sort of warning.

As a side note, just to clarify something mentioned earlier in the thread about the validity of the response from Player Support vs. what I have said previously: My role within the community team is as the Developer Relations Manager for Riot, and my team's job is to manage our relationship with 3rd parties who utilize our API and work with us in other related ways. We work with everyone from big companies like Curse all the way down to little 2 man teams working out of a dorm room, and work to grow and encourage the developer community with all of them. A large part of the policy around the use of third party applications and how they are enforced comes in part from my team. When new issues like this pop up, it's quite common for there to be lots of discussion about this internally, however in this case the poster in question reached out to our Player Support team before I properly included them in the discussion. The mixed messaging was entirely unintentional on my part there. I guess in hind sight I should have communicated a bit more clearly about where I was coming from when I first jumped into this thread! "

Speaking of third party software, Riot Sargonas also posted on reddit encouraging summoners interested in Riot's API who also happen to be going to PAX East to stop by for a chat!

"Hey reddit! The Developer Relations team and I wanted to ask if any of you would be interested in meeting at PAX East to chat about the API we released into beta back in December, and the awesome you’ve made since then. For those not fully aware, the Riot Games API (available over at ) is how we provide relevant data to developers from the League of Legends community to help power some of the awesome and creative applications you've all created. Several members of our team plan to be at PAX East, and we would love to take time to talk about the API and your next great app. We also need your feedback on the system so far, and will try to answer any questions you might have. While we’re at it, we expect to be surprised with examples of the great stuff you've built with it. So we can get a general sense of just how many people are interested, let us know here if you’re coming and want to talk about the API so we can best plan something enjoyable for all!

You don't have to be a current developer with the API to come, but we do want to keep this focused around developers, so if you just want to hang out with Rioters in general you might find this a tad boring. "
Riot hat selbst ne API veröffentlicht die es erlabut solche Tools zu erstellen... also bitte schnauze mit diesem "weeeee ist verboten mimimimi eig bin ich nur neidisch weil ich kein key bekommen hab"
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2014, 15:14   #96

s

Hat jemand n key übrig ? pm
Old 03/17/2014, 22:55   #97

elite*gold: 50
hat noch wer ein key :P zahl auf paar Egold

Tags
lol