[Selling] [Master][Golden Genji/McCree][Lots of Legendaries][Level 300+] 03/06/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 3 Replies I'm retiring from Overwatch and I want to sell my account. It also has the Golden Tracer gun skin now too!
The account has all the mccree and genji skins ever released, as well as many other legendaries for other characters. It has 1500 currency left, so you could buy some more if you wanted to.
I'm asking for $100 for this account. I accept Skrill, CSGO Skins, and BTC.
skype: Golden GenjiMcCree or [email protected]
Career Page:
http://i.imgur.com/1BF31Rg.jpg
[Selling] Lvl 160 overwatch account with mccree gold wep FOR CS:GO/Dota 2 Keys, Items 02/06/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 1 Replies Selling a Level 160 Overwatch account, with lots of Legendary items already unlocked (around 20 or so), some of which are from events and cannot be unlocked any more, a lot of epics as well. The most impressive thing is a Golden Mccree pistol. Also has 1400+ Competitive Points (almost half way to the next gold weapon) and 1350 Coins. For anyone seriously interested, I can screenshot every single character (and whatever else you like), so you can see exactly what's inside.
Current offer is...
[Selling] [Price Check] Lvl 160 Overwatch Account with Mccree GOLD wep 01/23/2017 - Overwatch Trading - 2 Replies How much should an account that is lvl 160 with 1400 CP and 1000 Coins be worth?
Has a golden Mccree weapon, as well as many Legendary Skins (around 20).
Feel free to offer here as well !
Thanks in advance !
[WTB] Overwatch Account with Mccree with a Golden Weapon. 10/20/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies Wie ihr bereits gelesen habt suche ich einen Overwatch Account, der einen Mccree-Charakter bestitzt mit den Goldenen Waffen.
Falls ihr einen Account besitzt mit nem Mccree mit den goldenen Waffen, könnt ihr mich gerne im Skype adden.
Bitte NUR seriöse Angebote.
Skype: dkay1337 (der, der NICHT aus Berlin ist, bin ich)