Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Free silver bronze to gold 5 boost :)

Discussion on Free silver bronze to gold 5 boost :) within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Free silver bronze to gold 5 boost :)

just as the title says, need 1 acc bronze silver doesn't matter, give you a free boost to gold5.
add me on skype
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2016, 21:11   #2
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,291
=>

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Free Boost in Bronze / Silver / Gold
09/06/2016 - Freebies - 33 Replies
Hello guys , i'm working with a big eloboost website where people buy alot of DuoQ games. I have a problem since almost all accounts that i've played now are Plat 5 or higher. I need accounts , doesn't matter how many champs rune pages or stuff like that. I will play on them whenever i get a duoq order and i won't type to anyone or flame in game and you will get a free boost. As you can see i've boosted here in the past, so yea. Anyone who wants to participate and help eachother out you can...
LF bronze/silver/gold acc's in euw (free boost)
09/02/2016 - Freebies - 1 Replies
Hello, im D1 euw player working in decent elo-boost company. Sometimes we need do duoQ orders and we dont have accounts in these elo, if u can borrow for some games I'll be very grateful. Also, I will never: share account info with anyone/talk with ur friends/use scripts,3rd party programs. Before every log in, I will notice u. If u interested add me in skype: nasvoeuehal
LoL Free Elo Boost [ Need Bronze / Silver/ Gold acc ]
06/06/2016 - Freebies - 14 Replies
Sooo I decide to Eloboost a bit again. Why? A friend of mine got ranked silver 5 and I want to boost him up to like high plat or low diamodn in a few days / weeks. But I got no acc to play with him. This is your Chance to get an Eloboost for free by me. OLD THREAD :
(EUW) Free Boost from Bronze to Silver/Gold
10/18/2014 - Freebies - 4 Replies
Hi, bored Diamond Player here, and iam looking for some fun games. My only condition is that your Account should have atleast 80% of all Champions. PM me on Interest
[Buying] Free boost for silver/bronze and gold(5-3)
10/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys , i can do free boost for bronze-silver- and low gold , you just need to have one of these champion (syndra-zed) msg me skype : sacreol1