Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UNOFFICIAL] List Legit/Scam Providers (only real list Fn)

Discussion on [UNOFFICIAL] List Legit/Scam Providers (only real list Fn) within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/01/2023, 18:09   #421

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by greener.exe View Post
Magik solari is a NoName hack it’s not going t1, ghetto already is.
ITS NOT IN TIER 1 bruuuuuuhhhh
Old 05/01/2023, 19:58   #422

Quote:
Originally Posted by klar View Post
We have thousands of active users. Look at our epvp post it works in cash cups. Our spoofer has had problems in fn but never our cheat. We are also the only provider on the market with a ud silent aim.
You have a user base purely for the fact that you report anything negative said about you here, and deleted any negative reviews elsewhere.

You legit lie about being undetected while people report nearly daily about bans.
It's almost a joke at this point that you continue to act like your cheat is anything of value.
I'm almost tempted to just buy it, make a video and prove how fast you get banned just to show people how awful it is. Just like the rest of your cheats.
You also must be good friends with some admins or something here since anything negative said about you is removed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2023, 05:26   #423

Providers and my thoughts on them

Here are some providers and my thoughts on them from personal or close friend experiences (greener you should add these kids to the list I’m sure people will agree with me on this )

- Aselk ( uses kylo or other cheats for media and scams you once you buy)

- Charlie ( Same as above but he actually shows pictures of his “menu” but it’s actually pasted and on GitHub my smelo named “cosmic quantum” , uses kylo for media

- Vanta ( decent public provider but detections constant, to many users on it)

- Frontera (owner inactive , doesn’t care for his cheat and doesent send product once bought . Many ban reports from people who did have the cheat )

- Xrio ( all I know is this menu is pasted from moongov which recently got exposed for being skids so idk bout this one )
Old 05/02/2023, 21:29   #424

Quote:
Originally Posted by zayabdddd View Post
Here are some providers and my thoughts on them from personal or close friend experiences (greener you should add these kids to the list I’m sure people will agree with me on this )

- Charlie ( Same as above but he actually shows pictures of his “menu” but it’s actually pasted and on GitHub my smelo named “cosmic quantum” , uses kylo for media

- Frontera (owner inactive , doesn’t care for his cheat and doesent send product once bought . Many ban reports from people who did have the cheat )

- Xrio ( all I know is this menu is pasted from moongov which recently got exposed for being skids so idk bout this one )
they dont use Kylo. kylo doesnt have STREAMPROOF and they have other ESP
Old 05/02/2023, 22:47   #425

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORTNITEPRO0001 View Post
they dont use Kylo. kylo doesnt have STREAMPROOF and they have other ESP
bro's writing STREAMPROOF like the main character lmao
Old 05/03/2023, 02:15   #426

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsircapalot View Post
bro's writing STREAMPROOF like the main character lmao
Well look who it is

Mr exit scam

How many more people you gonna scam?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2023, 13:40   #427

Quote:

Hi there I do appreciate contributions to this thread but Please do research and Respond with CORRECT info.

aselk and Charlie do not use kylo for media, (yes they both scam)
Frontera I've been getting many reports like you said recently and will revisit this possibly to remove from tier 1 (not 100% sure yet)
Vanta already features on list and explains the same idea you have displayed.
Xrio is not a moongov paste - moongov made replica of their menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliketosayhi View Post
You have a user base purely for the fact that you report anything negative said about you here, and deleted any negative reviews elsewhere.

You legit lie about being undetected while people report nearly daily about bans.
It's almost a joke at this point that you continue to act like your cheat is anything of value.
I'm almost tempted to just buy it, make a video and prove how fast you get banned just to show people how awful it is. Just like the rest of your cheats.
You also must be good friends with some admins or something here since anything negative said about you is removed.
Do not even waste your time or breath to respond to him, if you take a look at previous posts its been trashed multiple times. Also he's not friends with EPVP mods its just the simple fact that when people make 'trashing' posts they tend to break EPVP rules in doing so without providing evidence, and making accusations.

Although I do hear what your saying and Agree with you 100%. (except the EPVP mods friends theory).
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2023, 14:46   #428

Update to velocity it is indeed undetected but when I used klar.gg it something did. to my windows which make me get banned all the time after reinstalling windows it was removed and now I can play normally
With velocity

And I mean with banned every time even with a undetected spoofer which I’m using right now
Old 05/03/2023, 23:50   #429

Quote:
Originally Posted by energyxs View Post
Update to velocity it is indeed undetected but when I used klar.gg it something did. to my windows which make me get banned all the time after reinstalling windows it was removed and now I can play normally
With velocity

And I mean with banned every time even with a undetected spoofer which I’m using right now
Its something called traces

you can get rid of them by doing a windows reset from usb,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Also Kylo is streamproof might wanna change that

Old 05/05/2023, 00:25   #430

Exclamation FRONTERA IS A SCAM LOL

Quote:

I agree, I bought Frontera for around 170 USD because he wanted 150 in crypto. The dev never replied back to me on telegram and hasn't delivered the product that I PAID for, it has been 2 weeks now.
Old 05/05/2023, 13:09   #431

vouch, frontera full scammer !!
Old 05/05/2023, 14:36   #432

is fortnite alien hack legit ? btw is cheesysproducts legit? Thanks
Old 05/06/2023, 00:22   #433

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainKillerNX View Post
is fortnite alien hack legit ? btw is cheesysproducts legit? Thanks
Can you not read the list?

All resellers should be avoided atleast when it comes to fortnite.
Cheesyproducts dude is probably reselling something public thats gonna get you banned easily
Old 05/07/2023, 00:21   #434

Quote:
Originally Posted by energyxs View Post
dont know if i can post the full link

if someone can confirm will post it but they legit

problem is like i said aimbot only hardlock, no esp, only RADAR and for this you need secound monitor since you will get a extra window with the radar

Edit: they just got detected
Do you have their discord?
Old 05/07/2023, 13:42   #435

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizeyy View Post
Do you have their discord?
Search in Google velocity.Software