Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite
You last visited: Today at 22:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wich is the best spoofer currently?

Discussion on wich is the best spoofer currently? within the Fortnite forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wich is the best spoofer currently?

Hi so im not Perma banned I can open the game but when I start a game after do some shots the game throw me out to the lobby and it's say's that Something with lag or using VPN even cheating, is this hwid ban?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2022, 10:22   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alberto8adlt View Post
Hi so im not Perma banned I can open the game but when I start a game after do some shots the game throw me out to the lobby and it's say's that Something with lag or using VPN even cheating, is this hwid ban?
Yeah bro, this is a HWID ban. Anyone who actually wants to help would of just helped you on this thread instead of saying to add them on discord so they can rope you into selling their unbanning method or spoofer.

Because your HWID banned, your going to need a spoofer. A spoofer changes the serial numbers on your hardware so the anti cheat does not think your using the same computer that was previously banned.

I personally recommend hwidspoofer.com that's who I use, I am HWID banned myself and this is perfect for me. You can also opt to use a permanent spoofer, but if your going to cheat again its pointless. You need to understand the importance of cleaning or formatting and spoofing when it comes to fortnite otherwise you can use 1000's of spoofers, you will get kicked your first game.

Hoped this helped
Old 05/10/2022, 11:07   #3

Be carefull for your account
Old 05/10/2022, 13:18   #4

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by alberto8adlt View Post
Correct, youre hwid banned.
Like the other people said, cleaning is the most important task.
Besides that serials needs to be changed too ofc.

I can 100% help you out with this.
I will offer you the best service I can.
Reversexe#3313
Old 05/14/2022, 05:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versexe View Post
Correct, youre hwid banned.
Like the other people said, cleaning is the most important task.
Besides that serials needs to be changed too ofc.

I can 100% help you out with this.
I will offer you the best service I can.
Reversexe#3313
+1 rep for Reversexe, perm unban method for me and worked. Cheaper and MORE reliable than spoofers.

Spoofers can always become detected, then your back at stage one. With a unban method, your perm unbanned, untill you cheat again.
Old 05/18/2022, 08:37   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfiejs View Post
+1 rep for Reversexe, perm unban method for me and worked. Cheaper and MORE reliable than spoofers.

Spoofers can always become detected, then your back at stage one. With a unban method, your perm unbanned, untill you cheat again.
Spoofer's can't be detected, they can be fixed
Old 05/18/2022, 18:25   #7

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murdap View Post
Spoofer's can't be detected, they can be fixed
Incorrect, they get detected like I said. They use drivers.
Old 05/21/2022, 16:27   #8

didnt used myself, but i heard from many people that "sync.top" is legit, it has also many vouches. use it at own risk tho.
Old 06/03/2022, 08:39   #9

your discord is invalid
Old 06/13/2022, 21:10   #10

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versexe View Post
Incorrect, they get detected like I said. They use drivers.
No perm spoofers cannot be detected since the drivers are digitally signed by Microsoft/ the brand. And the software is being used for legit purposes all around the world.
Old 06/16/2022, 11:35   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeManolia View Post
No perm spoofers cannot be detected since the drivers are digitally signed by Microsoft/ the brand. And the software is being used for legit purposes all around the world.
it all depends on how the spoofer works, you cannot just label spoofers a whole that can be detected as it all depends on methods. But yes a lot of perm spoofers with signed drivers won't actually become detected, they can just be patched via the anti-cheat flagging serials that your spoofer is not protecting.
Old 06/16/2022, 14:26   #12

Quote:
Yeah bro, this is a HWID ban. Anyone who actually wants to help would of just helped you on this thread instead of saying to add them on discord so they can rope you into selling their unbanning method or spoofer.

Because your HWID banned, your going to need a spoofer. A spoofer changes the serial numbers on your hardware so the anti cheat does not think your using the same computer that was previously banned.

I personally recommend hwidspoofer.com that's who I use, I am HWID banned myself and this is perfect for me. You can also opt to use a permanent spoofer, but if your going to cheat again its pointless. You need to understand the importance of cleaning or formatting and spoofing when it comes to fortnite otherwise you can use 1000's of spoofers, you will get kicked your first game.

Hoped this helped
I have this same one and it doesn't work I don't get banned but I get kicked. I'm assuming a cleaner is in order any recommendations on a working cleaner and spoofer together?
Old 06/16/2022, 15:07   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by theiconrichie View Post
I have this same one and it doesn't work I don't get banned but I get kicked. I'm assuming a cleaner is in order any recommendations on a working cleaner and spoofer together?
Yes, I used a spoofer and a cleaner. My method was:

Clean, and not resetting network adapters. Restarting PC, injecting, spoof, then clean once more. Open game and i never got kicked unless I raged hard.

I used apple cheats free cleaner to clean my PC with.

Try my method out and see if it wors for you.
Old 06/16/2022, 15:50   #14

Quote:
Yes, I used a spoofer and a cleaner. My method was:

Clean, and not resetting network adapters. Restarting PC, injecting, spoof, then clean once more. Open game and i never got kicked unless I raged hard.

I used apple cheats free cleaner to clean my PC with.

Try my method out and see if it wors for you.
Have a working link to Apple cleaner?
Old 06/16/2022, 17:39   #15

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x101 View Post
it all depends on how the spoofer works, you cannot just label spoofers a whole that can be detected as it all depends on methods. But yes a lot of perm spoofers with signed drivers won't actually become detected, they can just be patched via the anti-cheat flagging serials that your spoofer is not protecting.
no bro all perm spoofers
Thanks
1 User

Tags
fortnite, spoofer