Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZWProduct Fortnite Slotted Undetected Private Kernel Cheat All Features

Discussion on ZWProduct Fortnite Slotted Undetected Private Kernel Cheat All Features within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 416
ZWProduct Fortnite Slotted Undetected Private Kernel Cheat All Features

Discord
Loader Perview
Elitepvpers VOUCHER Keys Slots
Slots based
Features
Prices
Promo video

Elitepvpers VOUCH
4/4
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2022, 04:09   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+rep used product in beta ud 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2022, 22:38   #3

LOADER UPDATED TO LASTED GAME VERSION
Old 01/22/2022, 23:09   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep best product i have ever used, 11/10 for everything
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2022, 23:35   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Asked Shell for to be put as a Beta tester.

Form the beta itself i can say that this Product can easily be one of the best in the market.

Support is 10/10
ESP 8/10 ​
Aimbot: 110/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2022, 00:00   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 18
I’ve received a vouch copy and here is my review

First the cheat is internal meaning it had good performance, the cheat has a fantastic memory aimbot, you can costumizable the smoothing and the fov to your liking, you can rage or legit cheatNow onto the esp, it has an insane amount of costumibility and looks very clean, aswell as that the render is very good and the performance is also very very good. It has loot esp, including launchpads and such. The esp works when spectating, in cars and such. The support is also very good, Shell replies very fast and has good English which means a lot to me, he is educated and a smart man in general. In conclusion the cheat is fantastic
~ rotary.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2022, 05:03   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would a 1000% purchase this if i didnt have to post a picture of my ID. anyway u can bypass that ?
Old 01/23/2022, 05:03   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 25
Talking +rep

+rep best fortnite product ive used. would definitely recommend for anyone who wants reliable ud cheat for val and fortnite. 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2022, 05:06   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 3
My Review of Fortnite ZwHax Cheat

Shell has given me a vouch copy to review his newest cheat.
The Message i got from him -

AIMBOT
The aimbot has very many options, one being able to change the aimbot key to the mouse side buttons. Aimbot has also smooth option to smoothen out your aim and makes it more legit or rage based on preference. The aimbot also has sniper forecasting making it easier to snipe people without the use of softaim. There is also the option of air jumping for people who likes to rage making you jump higher than normal. Aimbot can also looks very legit when customized through the smooth slider.

ESP
Esp is also very customizable. There are Esp chams and you can see the location of loot which can be customized to only be seen by their rarity. Esp is also fine when riding a vehicle, Some cheats that has esp glitched when you ride a vehicle but this cheat Esp stays the same no matter if you ride a vehicle or on ground. ESP Also doesn't affect performance that much unless everything is enabled ( World loot, world chest, world vehicle ) making some FPS drops. Esp and aimbot both has visible check making the aimbot on only if we can see the person ( No locking to players behind a wall or 200m away )

Conclusion -
I would definitely buy this cheat, especially if i was playing in cash cups. Security of this cheat is also one of the best. it is slotted and it will definitely be UD for a good time. It is one of the cheapest cheat that is ready for cash cups and UD on tourneys. The cheat’s UI is also very well designed and very clean looking and doesn’t use the usual IMGUI look.

Some Media -

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/24/2022, 00:41   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Was super hesitant at first. Process was smooth. First time cheating in Fortnite. Friendly staff and the cheat runs super smooth. +Vouch +Rep
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/26/2022, 22:27   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey your discord link doesnt work any way I can contact you for paypal payment? I signed up on your website and made a ticket.
Old 01/26/2022, 23:13   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohmuuh View Post
Hey your discord link doesnt work any way I can contact you for paypal payment? I signed up on your website and made a ticket.

Its is working you can join from here u need to link ur discord in website
follow the steps in the discord spoiler
Old 01/28/2022, 02:05   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 312
I've been using the cheat for only 2 days now but decided to leave a review after going from 0 arena points to champs with no ban. This review is based off of my opinions of how I like certain aspects of the cheat, other people may have different opinions.

ESP/Visuals - 10/10:
The Player ESP is flawless and has 0 delay which is great especially considering the cheat is internal. The thickness of the box ESP is perfect. Thick enough to notice from a distance but not too thick to be bothersome, it's great. All of the Visual/World ESP options work as intended which I can't say for some of the other cheats on here.

Aimbot - 10/10:
The aimbot of this cheat is memory aimbot. The smoothing is perfect and based on the actual smoothing you play on, the aimbot looks 'humanized' if that's what you want to call it. Selectable hitboxes would be nice or even if they managed to make it so it targets hitboxes that are visible/not obstructed but you stay with a prioritized hitbox. Other than that the aimbot is pretty simple, there's smoothing and FOV along with an aimkey out of limited options.

Misc Options - ?/10:
The cheat has an "Air Jumping" feature which is basically player fly that I personally do not use since my intention is to play legit. That's basically the only misc option the cheat currently has and since I have not used it much, I can't give my opinion on it.

UI - 7/10:
The UI is alright but it doesn't define the performance of a cheat or how good it is. By that, I mean the cheat is great, the look or function of the menu is only an extremely small inconvenience. It could be improved to make it a little more "pretty". You navigate the menu with arrow keys, activate options with 'Enter' and switch between the Aimbot/Player ESP/World ESP tabs by using the numbers 1, 2, and 3 on your keyboard. You can not move the menu around, it's stuck in one place. Small improvements to the function of the UI/Menu would make it far better. Another thing I failed to mention but just remembered is that there are keybinds to enable certain features like the aimbot and player esp. There's also keybinds to change the FOV and smoothing of the aimbot.

Support/Staff - 10/10:
The support and staff is friendly and quick with response. Shell is the main person I've interacted with, I don't know what his first language is but his English is perfect and he's also BUFF AS FUCK. The devs are also good with communicating what features are coming to the cheat, what the future plans are for the cheat, and they also listen to/consider suggestions even if they don't implement them. The overall communication of the staff is great and there's nothing to complain about.

Overall, the cheat is by far one of the best I've used off of EPVP recently, undetected on both anti cheats and in tournaments and it's internal. I would definitely recommend other people get the cheat for legit cheating/tournament usage.

If I messed something up in this review I doubt I'll change it bc I'm not proof reading this mf.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/29/2022, 03:08   #14 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 78
+rep this cheat is one of the best i tryied i played duo cash cup and up today my account still working , i play arena every day and nothing happend. I have to recognized that the support team is very helpful and never disrepectful so you can answer what ever and that is fine. Cheat is pretty nice have some option what i play competitive so i only use esp that never lag and aimbot smooth that is perfect.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2022, 04:39   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep this cheat is 100% worth it the aimbot is so legit the esps are perfect id recommend to anyone looking for a truly undetected fortnite cheat
Thanks
1 User