Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

💎 Recruitment Of Resellers | Fortnite Hack & Spoofer | Cheap Prices ⭐ DO NO MISS!!⭐

Discussion on 💎 Recruitment Of Resellers | Fortnite Hack & Spoofer | Cheap Prices ⭐ DO NO MISS!!⭐ within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 11
💎 Recruitment Of Resellers | Fortnite Hack & Spoofer | Cheap Prices ⭐ DO NO MISS!!⭐

removed
Old 11/03/2019, 12:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Vouch. Best prices, active and fast support. Anyone would be more than lucky to work with Jaxx
Old 11/03/2019, 12:38   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Trusted seller and food friend
Old 11/03/2019, 15:42   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 137
Still waiting on a refund, Jaxx.
Old 11/03/2019, 15:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortnitedisrupt View Post
Still waiting on a refund, Jaxx.
You are on scammers list anyway, you cannot say anything now. I will make sure noone sells you the hack.
Keep trying ruin my rep kid
Old 11/03/2019, 20:44   #6

Quote:
Woah, he finally responds. Now try responding to the allegations against you in your other thread which you dodged.

Btw, for anyone wondering the price he charges for resellers for a month you can buy directly from here and recruit your own resellers, you'll get more keys too and you're buying direct:
Just join the Zulip and speak with the developers/admins directly.

Enjoy the discount!

P.s. That refund you promised would be great then we can sort your scamming alegations out, we'll get a middleman of your choice! Let's do the refund you promised.
lmao, yes go there and i will give you a free 200$ if you get it for unlimited, only me offers it for unlimited atm. PHP is partner only. We pay developer 50%/50%. Everyone now knows that you are a scammer, don't try...
PHP or me is the same, i don't care if you buy from me or from hackprovider. PHP now knows that you are a scammer : )))

And for the refund, no need to, i gave your money to zero the one you scammed and take his 150$ np
Old 11/03/2019, 22:40   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx#1337 View Post
lmao, yes go there and i will give you a free 200$ if you get it for unlimited, only me offers it for unlimited atm. PHP is partner only. We pay developer 50%/50%. Everyone now knows that you are a scammer, don't try...
PHP or me is the same, i don't care if you buy from me or from hackprovider. PHP now knows that you are a scammer : )))

And for the refund, no need to, i gave your money to zero the one you scammed and take his 150$ np
Lying again.. if you were partners you should know where he is or at least have contact with the devs, but you don't, do you? You aren't even staff on their Zulip. You wouldn't be left without keys or have to get keys directly of PHP, you don't even have panel access..

Just admitted to sending my money to someone else, you still owe me money.

So in conclusion readers, spend your money on PHP where you wont get scammed and you can set your own prices. You wont have to worry about Jaxx saying you broke terms that he didn't state and ending your "month unlimited key access" in 2 days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2019, 23:17   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

No wonder you can't offer panels, you're just a random with 0 connections.

Refund disrupt, do the right thing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2019, 23:43   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetGoon View Post
No wonder you can't offer panels, you're just a random with 0 connections.

Refund disrupt, do the right thing.
You are also a guy sent by disrupt, one of the other stupid people that believe everything he says, ofc he won't say the truth to defend himself, and he is doing all this for 150$ lmao, if you want to show you all proofs, dm me on discord
Old 11/03/2019, 23:55   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You are also a guy sent by disrupt, one of the other stupid people that believe everything he says, ofc he won't say the truth to defend himself, and he is doing all this for 150$ lmao, if you want to show you all proofs, dm me on discord
Not even sure who he is tbh, I know he vouched on my thread but unsure of his Discord. He wasn't sent by me.. As I said before, if you have proof post it here, but you won't. Your defense it to just call me a scammer and show everyone an out of context screenshot in private LMAO!

You just admitted to sending the person I apparently scammed my money, looks like you're following my advice (Who's the scammer now?):
Now all you need to do is send me my portion like you promised:
And I don't care if it's $150 or $1.50, it's the principle of scamming which I hate. Send the money and stop singing and dancing.
Old 11/04/2019, 00:09   #11

Quote:
Not even sure who he is tbh, I know he vouched on my thread but unsure of his Discord. He wasn't sent by me.. As I said before, if you have proof post it here, but you won't. Your defense it to just call me a scammer and show everyone an out of context screenshot in private LMAO!

You just admitted to sending the person I apparently scammed my money, looks like you're following my advice (Who's the scammer now?):
Now all you need to do is send me my portion like you promised:
And I don't care if it's $150 or $1.50, it's the principle of scamming which I hate. Send the money and stop singing and dancing.

The proof is on this thread:
posted days ago but u still asking for refund lmao, i told you what i did, take the money you scammed from zero because i already gave to zero your money.

↓↓↓↓↓

ALL PROOF ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO DISRUPT AND ME ( JUDGE WHO IS THE SCAMMER! )

ALL Conversation when he first dmed me wanting to buy unlimited keys:

So here i told him that i am not home, and i said that i will send him the keys once i get home, i said his sub will be paused and don't pay me rest ( 80$ ) untill i get home and i send you many keys.
After this Zero bulk keys reseller dmed me: READ Please!

I dmed disrupt, i told him that this broke the termsand thats not allowed and i asked him to refund him but he doesn't want he was so stupid as before when he was saying cheat is detected ( he said it him self that he is dumb )

Ok, so now disrupt scammed, and he kept insluting, but np i just banned him and let my partner PHP knows, so i told to Zero to add 100$ so he can get the panel, because disrupt took 150$ from zero, i just added the 170$ of disrupt and claimed it as zero's money. I could refund him and let him go but he didn't want, it is bad how it is ended. Read Please!!

For PHP and Hackproviders, you can ask him yourself, he will say that we are partners, we both pay developer, but php has the panel and he was at hospital, thats why i coudln't send keys.
Old 11/04/2019, 01:40   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Posting 100 screenshots doesn't prove anything, it's just confusing people.

For the record. There's a ton of screenshots missing here, these aren't all the screenshots. Don't let this scammer deceive you with what he calls proof.

Here's the entire chat log, he starts with the insults first:
Edit: Nevermind, can't copy all Discord dm's at once, will post the full log tomorrow for everyone.

You forgot the main reason I contacted you was because PHP was offline and I was asking if he/she is legit, then you offered a different offer you left out that screenshot, how convenient:

You can't post your terms after I already asked and paid, here's your terms in DM's:

I didn't scam, you broke the terms of your offer in DM's, Promised me a refund and didn't give it.

Here's the definition of scammer if you've forgot:

In conclusion, you're either a scammer and a dishonest person or your miscommunication on the terms caused this shit show.

Which one is it?
Old 11/04/2019, 13:18   #13

Quote:
Posting 100 screenshots doesn't prove anything, it's just confusing people.

For the record. There's a ton of screenshots missing here, these aren't all the screenshots. Don't let this scammer deceive you with what he calls proof.

Here's the entire chat log, he starts with the insults first:
Edit: Nevermind, can't copy all Discord dm's at once, will post the full log tomorrow for everyone.

You forgot the main reason I contacted you was because PHP was offline and I was asking if he/she is legit, then you offered a different offer you left out that screenshot, how convenient:

You can't post your terms after I already asked and paid, here's your terms in DM's:

I didn't scam, you broke the terms of your offer in DM's, Promised me a refund and didn't give it.

Here's the definition of scammer if you've forgot:

In conclusion, you're either a scammer and a dishonest person or your miscommunication on the terms caused this shit show.

Which one is it?

I never offered panel for you, you asked if PHP is legit, i said yes, then you told me how much for panel.

All the chat screenshots are there i miss nothing. And i told you to check terms on discord. Even if there is no terms, you cannot offer 1200keys for 150$ thats abusing, the math doesnt add up , i am not stupid.

Proof talking to dev and that i am partner with PHP
so me or him idc. I will send this php and he will come here and proof it himself.
Old 11/04/2019, 16:45   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I never offered panel for you, you asked if PHP is legit, i said yes, then you told me how much for panel.

All the chat screenshots are there i miss nothing. And i told you to check terms on discord. Even if there is no terms, you cannot offer 1200keys for 150$ thats abusing, the math doesnt add up , i am not stupid.

Proof talking to dev and that i am partner with PHP
so me or him idc. I will send this php and he will come here and proof it himself.
I didn't even mention a panel in this thread, where did you pull that from?

Why did you blur the screenshot too? what are you monkeys? bananas? why would you blur out the word which is supposed to be "partner" lmao.

Old 11/04/2019, 18:00   #15

So we made a discord group and added PHP, the end of it is:
Closed Thread