Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying All Fortnite Accounts! | SELL ME YOUR ACCOUNTS! | MessyModdingStore.com |

Discussion on Buying All Fortnite Accounts! | SELL ME YOUR ACCOUNTS! | MessyModdingStore.com | within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 08/03/2020, 23:50   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 21
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/28/2020, 21:00   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I would like to sell account plesae
Old 09/11/2020, 09:33   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessyModdingStore View Post
I AM BUYING ALL FORTNITE ACCOUNTS FOR ALL PLATFORMS

REQUIREMENTS:

- MUST HAVE ACCESS TO EMAIL CHANGE
- NO CRACKED ACCOUNTS

My Website:
Reviews:

Contact Info:
Twitter: Very famous here have over 2000 vouches
Discord: MessyModding#0935 (Most Active)
KIK: MessyModding (Most Active)

CONTACT ME ON ONE OF THE FOLLOWING WAYS ABOVE SO WE CAN DISCUSS HOW MUCH I WILL PAY FOR YOUR ACCOUNT
Quote:
Originally Posted by sm0k3d View Post
Do you know how fast I can make trustpilot reviews> they literally costs me $3/review it is so easy to game their system

Took me 1 second to make a review on trustpilot without having to buy anything before. Now I take a changing proxy and can be done with such a rating in 5 Minutes, without using bots! ^^ Trustpilot is stupid when u want to show that you are legit. Btw can a moderator close this Thread i think its obvious that he is a scammer.
Also to the guy before me: 3$ for trustpilot reviews is hella expensive wouldn't go above 0.05 per review
Old 09/12/2020, 17:50   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 365
SCAMMER
Old 09/13/2020, 13:41   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialUniverse View Post

Took me 1 second to make a review on trustpilot without having to buy anything before. Now I take a changing proxy and can be done with such a rating in 5 Minutes, without using bots! ^^ Trustpilot is stupid when u want to show that you are legit. Btw can a moderator close this Thread i think its obvious that he is a scammer.
Also to the guy before me: 3$ for trustpilot reviews is hella expensive wouldn't go above 0.05 per review

Thanks for your input, but it really doesnt matter because these are accounts that have been around for TONS of reviews and considered "trusted" on their platform. So while your 1 account review per 5 min (can you see the issue between doing more than 1 review at a time...?), I can do the same with 50 reviews dripped over a few days with random people. I can do it on facebook. I can do it on google too (yelp I cant, they actually have found a way to stop people like me. I still have reviews on my Company when I was testing it on Google from when it first started

So you can keep your opinions to yourself. It is a features in my Digital Marketing Platform that, not to pat myself on the back but, does well. Enough to have a nice stream of secondary income

You keep spending money on cracks that get your account banned. I'll be making money over here