Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spoofer.xyz | Universal HWID Spoofer | Spoofer.xyz

Discussion on Spoofer.xyz | Universal HWID Spoofer | Spoofer.xyz within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/05/2019, 00:50   #76 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Thank you i need this bad <3
Old 05/13/2019, 01:00   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Dont know what all the fuss is about, i ordered, received fast, and its working. Will edit back if this is currently detected though.. hwid is indeed spoofed.
Old 05/17/2019, 08:44   #78 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This worked one day and now kicks the first game, admin of the discord denies anything is wrong. I have all messages between us saying pretty much they don't promise functional software. Multiple people with the same problem and he keeps saying we're not following the fixes, when it was woeking for one day then stopped after the update.

I was kicked from the server after posting that message above & my key was terminated, that is scamming as I already paid and no refund was given, I'll be PMing admins so this thread can be removed for scamming.
Old 05/19/2019, 11:46   #79

elite*gold: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omniscientz View Post
This worked one day and now kicks the first game, admin of the discord denies anything is wrong. I have all messages between us saying pretty much they don't promise functional software. Multiple people with the same problem and he keeps saying we're not following the fixes, when it was woeking for one day then stopped after the update.

I was kicked from the server after posting that message above & my key was terminated, that is scamming as I already paid and no refund was given, I'll be PMing admins so this thread can be removed for scamming.
You broke the Terms-Of-Service of our software sir, you disrespected staff, refused to follow all support offered, we do not condone this in our discord.

We remind users often to read our Terms-Of-Service posted in our public discord.
Old 05/19/2019, 12:40   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engineerer View Post
You broke the Terms-Of-Service of our software sir, you disrespected staff, refused to follow all support offered, we do not condone this in our discord.

We remind users often to read our Terms-Of-Service posted in our public discord.
i didnt break any TOS AND DIDNT DISRESPECT ANY STAF?? wth your spoofer wasnt working and you were at work so i slept?
Old 05/23/2019, 08:17   #81 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToastyGameZ43 View Post
i didnt break any TOS AND DIDNT DISRESPECT ANY STAF?? wth your spoofer wasnt working and you were at work so i slept?
I have to say spoofer.xyz does work BUT not for everyone.
Wish they state clearly which PC they support. Intel/AMD.

It works for quite a number for PC but
If your PC is not supported, and you tried to justify your reason - no refund and chance of ban.
They will ban you and claim you broken Terms-Of-Service and disrespected the staff.

And half of the time, they offer advice is to reset your window or install new window 10....

Decent Developer but rather poor staff and support team - developer will side with their team.
Old 05/24/2019, 22:15   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this does NOT work right now at all for any games. IT DID a week ago but from some reason its not anymore. i have tested it on many games, rust, ROE , fornite, csgo, nothing works..........i dont know why but its broke

LOL now this POS SpooferXYZ has banned me from his discord !! Let me tell you all something this guy is a fake! He knows nothing about spoofing and is just a front man for this wanna be dev. His spoofer does NOT work ! On three different times this ******* has argued with me that it worked and that i was crazy etc......each time I posted this to him over 100 people in his dioscord started ******** about it not working and they fix it temporarly. DO NOT BUY THIS!! They are Russian scammers not spoofers
Old 05/29/2019, 21:56   #83 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ok
Old 06/02/2019, 15:53   #84 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It's a scam. He charged me $20 and claimed that his spoofer works on all EAC games.

So I tested in on Dead by Daylight, a game that is supported by EAC and I got banned.

I asked him for a refund, *ignores me*, and then bans me. I ask him on three other accounts if I can please have a refund and he just bans from all of them.

Lost my $20 and my $20 Dead by Daylight account :/
Old 06/10/2019, 03:32   #85 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Scammer. Told it works on rust tryed it to get eac banned within 20 mins. Asked for refund blocked/banned from discord. Don't buy!
Old 06/11/2019, 08:30   #86 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DO NOT BUY THIS

This guy is a crook and he messed up my computer with this garbage. It worked for like 3-4 days and then took a **** on my computer. I also referred him to 4-5 of my buddies, prior to it stopping to work , that needed the spoofer they all bought it and ALL of them now having issues with their computer. DO NOT BUY THIS!
Old 06/14/2019, 22:50   #87 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 180
Funny, i have the spoofer from him, and my hwid changed so often and he update my hwid everytime for the cheat (new license key because mine is broken lol)
Old 06/15/2019, 01:15   #88 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

BIG -rep. Owner is overall not helpful at all. For the time I was in this dude's discord, i was actually seeing the truthful reviews (bad reviews, which serves this right) next day, scratch that NEXT HOUR those reviews are gone. He's a massive **** and this deserves to not be pinned on the top of this board. overall just dont buy from this lad, unless you have a problem or something

(and for you wanting your money back, just do a method of paypal reversal. he didnt know i did so until i ****** told him lol)

thanks for exposing this ****** guys above and below.
Old 06/17/2019, 14:59   #89 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

-rep Bought from this guy a couple months ago life-time package. He is now telling me because I bought with paypal I have to pay again even though that was not what was advertised
Old 06/17/2019, 15:36   #90 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 247/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,423
I added him and wanted to do a trade via epvp. (RAT) He wasnt agree with that at all and thought that I would pay before he even answered my question. I did not enter the trade because I have no security.

1. He doesnt want to trade via RAT
2. He wants a payment in advance
3. Asking stuff about the software will be answered only for a fee.

This does not seem so legit to me - is my personal opinion and feedback after i talked with that guy....

Tags
fortnite, hwid, spoof, spoofer, unban