Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

>> FortMeth -/- ESP and Aimbot -/- Safe -/- HWID Unbanner <<

Discussion on >> FortMeth -/- ESP and Aimbot -/- Safe -/- HWID Unbanner << within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow >> FortMeth -/- ESP and Aimbot -/- HWID Unbanner -/- UPDATED FOR SEASON 5!! <<

I'm re-selling a private Fortnite cheat on behalf of its coders (5 slots only). The price I'm selling it for is the same price the coders sold it for in the past so you know you're not being overcharged and you can confirm this after you pay and you join the Discord where the coders and other customers are.

This cheat has been around since the beginning of this year (early February) and has had no bans. I know of two manual bans for the same player, but he started streaming the cheat live on Twitch...I wouldn't expect anything else to happen.

Everything updated and fully working with Season 5!!

Click the image to see the full size version!

COMING SOON: Chest/Llama/Drop ESP!!!

Features are:

Undetected by BE and EAC - never been detected
Player ESP - box, health, shield
Loot ESP - weapons, weapon color, etc
Aimbot - self explanatory
HWID Spoofer - self explanatory

Only Bitcoin is accepted to remain anonymous and avoid legal issues.

The price is $125 for the first month then $100 per month after that, no exceptions, no deals and no trades. You get 7 days to renew your subscription after your month ends, otherwise you get kicked from the Discord (unless you have a very good reason).

Bitcoin address: 16DQfx3zTkEsDvHN9QyvPWUBo5kjVJGcxs

After you purchase, please PM me with the transaction ID so I can confirm it and please allow three Bitcoin confirmations before you receive your cheat.

This is the first time this has been advertised on epvp, so any attention seekers posting accusations will need to back it up with proof or risk looking like a moron.

1/5 slots sold here so far - I will update this each time somebody pays and receives the cheat.

Vouches from this thread for this cheat:-

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldKeezy View Post
Okay so I paid and was sent the cheat as promised. OP sends you a program you have to run and enter a user & pass then it seems to download and run the cheat in the background and then you open Fortnite.

All I can say is this is the only working hack I've found on epvp and it's fucking AMAZING. I really like the health and shield bar because you know who to shoot first in a squad to down somebody.

I highly and I can't say this enough, but I really HIGHLY recommend this cheat. My only suggestion would be to make it so the boxes change color if they are in front or behind something but other than that 99.99999% AMAZING.
Old 07/08/2018, 18:35   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

vouches?
Old 07/08/2018, 20:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKnow2504 View Post
vouches?
No, that's a good way to get something leaked. I'm prepared to screen-share no problem.
Old 07/09/2018, 01:34   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

added you on discord
Old 07/14/2018, 19:56   #5

Wink

Click the image to see it at its full size!
Old 07/14/2018, 20:12   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is this external? add me on discord
Old 07/14/2018, 20:13   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by venomizedhd View Post
is this external? add me on discord
No, sorry, it's internal. I hope you're not one of those people who believe external is safer because it's a separate process - that's not true at all. This is safe, so far we've had no detections, the only ban we've had is when one of our customers rage hacked hard and he got a manual ban. But if you don't go crazy, you'll be fine, like with most cheating. Also, I don't know your Discord tag.
Old 07/14/2018, 20:24   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on discord - Nate818181#1377
Old 07/14/2018, 21:19   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on discord guz#1870
Old 07/15/2018, 02:06   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

add me on discord bmcq_12#5068
Old 07/15/2018, 02:10   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have paid for this, we are just waiting for the 3 confirmations to go through

I will post here again with the outcome

---

EDIT:

Okay so I paid and was sent the cheat as promised. OP sends you a program you have to run and enter a user & pass then it seems to download and run the cheat in the background and then you open Fortnite.

All I can say is this is the only working hack I've found on epvp and it's ******* AMAZING. I really like the health and shield bar because you know who to shoot first in a squad to down somebody.

I highly and I can't say this enough, but I really HIGHLY recommend this cheat. My only suggestion would be to make it so the boxes change color if they are in front or behind something but other than that 99.99999% AMAZING.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2018, 05:44   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 124
I would like for you to PM me here, somewhat interested
Old 07/15/2018, 08:20   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Gimme for free now! Hurry up im waiting
Old 07/15/2018, 08:50   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Add me on discord
Konrad #9964
Old 07/15/2018, 10:46   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willywanker1 View Post
I'm re-selling a private Fortnite cheat on behalf of its coders (5 slots only). The price I'm selling it for is the same price the coders sold it for in the past so you know you're not being overcharged and you can confirm this after you pay and you join the Discord where the coders and other customers are.

This cheat has been around since the beginning of this year (early February) and has had no bans. I know of two manual bans for the same player, but he started streaming the cheat live on Twitch...I wouldn't expect anything else to happen.

Click the image to see the full size version!

Features are:

Undetected by BE and EAC - never been detected
Player ESP - box, health, shield
Loot ESP - weapons, weapon color, etc
Aimbot - self explanatory
HWID Spoofer - self explanatory

Only Bitcoin is accepted to remain anonymous and avoid legal issues.

The price is $125 for the first month then $100 per month after that, no exceptions, no deals and no trades. You get 7 days to renew your subscription after your month ends, otherwise you get kicked from the Discord (unless you have a very good reason).

Bitcoin address: 14o8JHWfqHt7Et7T5t6a9ciPDHY2PvAXYf

After you purchase, please PM me with the transaction ID so I can confirm it and please allow three Bitcoin confirmations before you receive your cheat.

This is the first time this has been advertised on epvp, so any attention seekers posting accusations will need to back it up with proof or risk looking like a moron.

1/5 slots sold here so far - I will update this each time somebody pays and receives the cheat.

Vouches from this thread for this cheat:-
"Aimbot - Self Explanatory", does it have smoothing? I'm assuming it does if the only manual bans were from rage.

Tags
aimbot, esp, fortnite, hack, wallhack