Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Fortnite Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Coming Soon] Fortnite | Simple ESP | Slot based | UNDETECTED

Discussion on [Coming Soon] Fortnite | Simple ESP | Slot based | UNDETECTED within the Fortnite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 03/19/2018, 01:55   #61

elite*gold: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by joni2 View Post
bro you should at least try to be good at your lies

i can post your PM and our skype log on here, and the epvpers staff can even see our PM's

you tried to sell me a hack and only wanted to send a cheat menu as proof, because "the coder didnt allow" you otherwise.
The menu u send as proof poped up on like 20google pictures, which were all older then your thread.

i understand that u might have been scammed yourself and are angry, but i cannot let this go on, im sorry i have to call you out for the facts...
i dont appriciate people trying to scam, especially if they are so try hard like you are.

ive reported your thread and appriciate an admin looking into it

What do you mean scammed, i never got scammed because i'm not dumb enough to trust people online, i always use Middleman. Second, why you acting like an angel while people have been telling/asking me if ur legit cuz u tried to sell them a hack through private messages (skype etc). If you really have a cheat, why not post it here? Oh right, u don't. I didn't scam anyone and i never will, unlike 99% of the people here. That y'all have a bad name here ain't my problem, dont try to make mine bad too for no damn reason, reported.

@ @ please remove all these spam posts from my thread. I made this just so people could tell me what they would like as features, how the menu should look, so i could know how i would be able to provide the best product. As i said to you (iMostLiked), i'm not selling it yet, and i haven't sold it since our talk. Either way, this spam is very annoying and unnecessairy.
Old 03/19/2018, 01:57   #62 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
scammer.
Old 03/19/2018, 02:07   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by W1ZEE View Post
I really can't believe this, again? I never talked to you, and we'll see if it's a scam or not after the release Well atleast i know whom i'll sell the cheat to and who not.

Reported, can you warn and remove these posts please, if they had any proof they would have opened a complaint about me. @
Quote:
What do you mean scammed, i never got scammed because i'm not dumb enough to trust people online, i always use Middleman. Second, why you acting like an angel while people have been telling/asking me if ur legit cuz u tried to sell them a hack through private messages (skype etc). If you really have a cheat, why not post it here? Oh right, u don't. I didn't scam anyone and i never will, unlike 99% of the people here. That y'all have a bad name here ain't my problem, dont try to make mine bad too for no damn reason, reported.

@ @ please remove all these spam posts from my thread. I made this just so people could tell me what they would like as features, how the menu should look, so i could know how i would be able to provide the best product. As i said to you (iMostLiked), i'm not selling it yet, and i haven't sold it since our talk. Either way, this spam is very annoying and unnecessairy.

YOU ARE A SCAMMER

if not why dont u adress any of the facts then?
we had a conversation on skype, the only proof you want to provide was a low resolution screenshot of a cheatmenu, that i could find on google within seconds.

many other people claim you scammed them (they may have been naive enought to actually pay you, and i would like to avoid you getting any more money from this scam)

I actually thought u have a good name here because u spammed EVERYONES thread that they are scammers, or wanted some further proof (which made me think you might be the only legit seller getting no cumsters because of all the scam sellers)
but after a short conversation with you i had to notice that u are just one of the scammers too.

im not sure why u do it, but im sure u dont have a working product.

otherwise just provide some proof to the moderators that will certainly write you soon

lastly , i never tried to sell anyone anything, and that u try to change to topic, into a random direction that is completely imaginatory, shows how much of a scammer you are.

And the fact that u dont understand that admins and staff member can check my messages and posts, and see that ive never ever sold anything on here, shows some special kind of stupidity.

im just worried about my fellow cheaters on here, and we wont deal with scammers like you

DO NOT BUY HERE ; CONFIRMED SCAM

PROOF
PM SCREENSHOT:
SKYPELOG(skype username=the one YOUR account told me to add in pm):

Old 03/19/2018, 02:22   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by ximiJ View Post
scammer.
And who are you again? AGAIN new people i never talked to commenting.

All reported.
Have fun with the warnings and hopefully the ban.

Quote:
YOU ARE A SCAMMER

if not why dont u adress any of the facts then?
we had a conversation on skype, the only proof you want to provide was a low resolution screenshot of a cheatmenu, that i could find on google within seconds.

many other people claim you scammed them (they may have been naive enought to actually pay you, and i would like to avoid you getting any more money from this scam)

I actually thought u have a good name here because u spammed EVERYONES thread that they are scammers, or wanted some further proof (which made me think you might be the only legit seller getting no cumsters because of all the scam sellers)
but after a short conversation with you i had to notice that u are just one of the scammers too.

im not sure why u do it, but im sure u dont have a working product.

otherwise just provide some proof to the moderators that will certainly write you soon

lastly , i never tried to sell anyone anything, and that u try to change to topic, into a random direction that is completely imaginatory, shows how much of a scammer you are.

And the fact that u dont understand that admins and staff member can check my messages and posts, and see that ive never ever sold anything on here, shows some special kind of stupidity.

im just worried about my fellow cheaters on here, and we wont deal with scammers like you

DO NOT BUY HERE ; CONFIRMED SCAM

PROOF
PM SCREENSHOT:

@ already messaged me, dont you worry It got moved to here since it wasn't selling it yet. Anyway, nice story, very emotional, but still lies.

Reported
Old 03/19/2018, 03:32   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
And who are you again? AGAIN new people i never talked to commenting.

All reported.
Have fun with the warnings and hopefully the ban.

@ already messaged me, dont you worry It got moved to here since it wasn't selling it yet. Anyway, nice story, very emotional, but still lies.

Reported
brother you registered a month ago, and claim someone coded your hack thats inactive since 2017.

cool story , but you are full of lies and contradict yourself at certain point, im pretty sure you will get banned soon

SCAMMER ALERT DO NOT BUY HERE

PS: Show us a few ingame screenshots if your esp is fixed now and aimbot is coming soon
or maybe repost the screenshot of the menu you send to me and got from google (LOL)

PSS: What happened to your story of people i pmed to sell them hacks?
can you maybe post any screenshots of that like i did with our skype conversation?

PROOF
PM SCREENSHOT:

deliver any solid proof or stop embarrassing yourself
Old 03/19/2018, 08:23   #66 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,290
Arrow Fortnite -> Fortnite Trading

#moved
To all users: Please do not forget to always request a trade before you buy a cheat. Please also read also these 2 threads:

In case you got scammed then please also create a support ticket:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2018, 08:51   #67 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

i can post your PM and our skype log on here, and the epvpers staff can even see our PM's

you tried to sell me a hack and only wanted to send a cheat menu as proof, because "the coder didnt allow" you otherwise.
The menu u send as proof poped up on like 20google pictures, which were all older then your thread.

i understand that u might have been scammed yourself and are angry, but i cannot let this go on, im sorry i have to call you out for the facts...
i dont appriciate people trying to scam, especially if they are so try hard like you are.

PS: PROOF
PM SCREENSHOT:

the black menu he send, can be found on google, like i said many times before.
i didnt buy his product, but he smelled like a big scam, so i just recommend an moderator checking this out before anyone else gets scammed

have a nice day, enjoy your scam being closed down.

PSS: his reaction after calling him out (instant block) i rest my case.
Please copy and paste this to the complaint section.
Old 03/19/2018, 10:54   #68 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im just trying to warn people who might get scammed

i certain this guy doesnt have a working product, just by how much he insults everyone stating the facts

he says im selling something, which isnt true
he says he never talked to me, which isnt true

he says the same thing about EVERYONE that calls him out on his scam.

Clearly he hasnt any facts in his defense but just lies and accusations.
Old 03/19/2018, 11:09   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Scammed me 200$
100$ ETH
100$ Steam card

i have the proof and all recorded on skype

Beware guys Big time scammer using his reputation to scam people
Old 03/19/2018, 16:24   #70 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadi610 View Post
Scammed me 200$
100$ ETH
100$ Steam card

I would suggest that you report him immediately.
Would also like to see said evidence!

EDIT: Also funny he bought himself premium and all that stuff almost as soon as he started this thread. lol
Old 03/19/2018, 19:21   #71 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

PS: PROOF
PM SCREENSHOT:

the black menu he send, can be found on google, like i said many times before.
i didnt buy his product, but he smelled like a big scam, so i just recommend an moderator checking this out before anyone else gets scammed

have a nice day, enjoy your scam being closed down.

PSS: his reaction after calling him out (instant block) i rest my case.
Haha, you are a good guy! I managed to refund my friend's money, even though they were sent from friends and family. He is a scammer and should be taken care off sooner or later, dw. I made sure of that, he just gotta wait and see what happens
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2018, 22:51   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by alukastore View Post
Please copy and paste this to the complaint section.
Quote:
im just trying to warn people who might get scammed

i certain this guy doesnt have a working product, just by how much he insults everyone stating the facts

he says im selling something, which isnt true
he says he never talked to me, which isnt true

he says the same thing about EVERYONE that calls him out on his scam.

Clearly he hasnt any facts in his defense but just lies and accusations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadi610 View Post
Scammed me 200$
100$ ETH
100$ Steam card

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distt View Post
I would suggest that you report him immediately.
Would also like to see said evidence!

EDIT: Also funny he bought himself premium and all that stuff almost as soon as he started this thread. lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyNipples View Post
Haha, you are a good guy! I managed to refund my friend's money, even though they were sent from friends and family. He is a scammer and should be taken care off sooner or later, dw. I made sure of that, he just gotta wait and see what happens
I really can't believe this ****. I got people calling me scammer while i never talked to them, and for the screenshots, easily editable, really pathetic if this is what you do for fun. I never had any problems or issues with anyone except in this section, spamming scammer with no reason AND EVEN MAKING FAKE PICTURES like come on really? How low can you go, reported all posts again.

@mods deal with this please, as i said i never sold it SINCE IT ISNT AVAILABLE YET. @

I don't have to prove myself to anyone, i won't post any screenshots of anything. I mean .. i'm getting called scammer for no damn reason so why would i even sell it to 80% of the people from this section, 90% of the people active here are 16 year olds tops, acting like they're 20. Grow up and find something better to do with your 'life'.

And i bought the premium badge cuz i wanted to change my name from w1zE to W1ZEE and so i would support epvp. I don't care about what people think or if they believe/trust me, i guess y'all can agree since i'm not hurrying to post pictures of my cheat to prove i'm not lying, because again,
i really don't care if you believe it or not. Everyone saying here i'm a scammer, mad cuz i declined ur requests to test it and y'all became salty,
again, 12 year olds for you. Go beg somewhere else for cheat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSill View Post
#moved
To all users: Please do not forget to always request a trade before you buy a cheat. Please also read also these 2 threads:

In case you got scammed then please also create a support ticket:
Can you remove these posts please, it's spam since if they really had proof, they would report me here: WHERE they are supposed to report scammers, but since i'm not a scammer and they're just salty, they keep spamming and mods aren't doing anything about it. Please add more mods or something cuz this is getting out of hand. @ @
Old 03/20/2018, 01:58   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 24
Angry

Quote:
I really can't believe this ****. I got people calling me scammer while i never talked to them, and for the screenshots, easily editable, really pathetic if this is what you do for fun. I never had any problems or issues with anyone except in this section, spamming scammer with no reason AND EVEN MAKING FAKE PICTURES like come on really? How low can you go, reported all posts again.

@mods deal with this please, as i said i never sold it SINCE IT ISNT AVAILABLE YET. @

I don't have to prove myself to anyone, i won't post any screenshots of anything. I mean .. i'm getting called scammer for no damn reason so why would i even sell it to 80% of the people from this section, 90% of the people active here are 16 year olds tops, acting like they're 20. Grow up and find something better to do with your 'life'.

And i bought the premium badge cuz i wanted to change my name from w1zE to W1ZEE and so i would support epvp. I don't care about what people think or if they believe/trust me, i guess y'all can agree since i'm not hurrying to post pictures of my cheat to prove i'm not lying, because again,
i really don't care if you believe it or not. Everyone saying here i'm a scammer, mad cuz i declined ur requests to test it and y'all became salty,
again, 12 year olds for you. Go beg somewhere else for cheat.

Can you remove these posts please, it's spam since if they really had proof, they would report me here: WHERE they are supposed to report scammers, but since i'm not a scammer and they're just salty, they keep spamming and mods aren't doing anything about it. Please add more mods or something cuz this is getting out of hand. @ @
you said i never talked to this people right ?
i offer any mod or admin to access my pc on team viewer remotely and check my skype and then let him decide him self.

Scammer piece of shit
Old 03/20/2018, 02:11   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I am willing to test out the cheat for you.

I am also very interested in this cheat depending on the pricing
Old 03/20/2018, 02:15   #75 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

ITS A SCAM , WHAT CAN'T PEOPLE UNdERSTAND ABOUT IT?