Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fortnite > Fortnite Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 03:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

List of Legit / Scam Fortnite Cheat Providers [Unofficial]

Discussion on List of Legit / Scam Fortnite Cheat Providers [Unofficial] within the Fortnite Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Fortnite category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/08/2018, 01:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbgun05 View Post
PSSA一Admin#2420 for me its seem scam because they dont have any discord server and i ask him for screenshare and he send me a file with a code (maybe he try to rat idk) then i ask him if that he send me is trial or not and i never get reply.
Here is some screenshots:
Becarefull boyz
its a free trial i used his stuff its all good
he doesnt have a discord dude to reports
Old 08/08/2018, 02:18   #32

did he have any thread on epvp?

PSSA一Admin#2420

He send me a link to download and then he ratted me.
@
Old 08/08/2018, 11:49   #33

PSSA一Admin#2420 gave me a trial and I used it for 40 mins. Next day I found out I was banned.... Wasn't rage hacking or anything, didn't even get a win just to make sure.
Old 08/08/2018, 12:39   #34

The Black Market: 499/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,842
After checking some reports and also looking at the corresponding evidence, I came to the decision that only the dubious providers may be listed here. You are also not allowed to promote Discord when it is about hacks or cheats.

Please follow our rules, otherwise I have to close the thread here. Fortnite rules:
Old 08/08/2018, 18:52   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bench View Post
After checking some reports and also looking at the corresponding evidence, I came to the decision that only the dubious providers may be listed here. You are also not allowed to promote Discord when it is about hacks or cheats.

Please follow our rules, otherwise I have to close the thread here. Fortnite rules:
Doesn't take a genius that such threads shouldn't be allowed. First , its not allowed to accuse someone as scammer without no evidence , promotion the harassment and caos on the forum. Second , you should check the owner of the thread thread's. This man can surely be using this thread to misslead people to fall into a scam. You can surely see his just made thread selling a cheat -

Which happened and he scammed people with this thread.
So stop being stupid people.

Or you can add on the thread content @ , that you are a scammer yourself.

Close this mess and keep the forum clean *** **** it. Things like these its what makes this forum a joke. Not saying I don't believe in a clean forum. I do , I am trying to help and make MOD's and admins see it. Take it as a construtive critique.
Old 08/09/2018, 06:05   #36

Where is the "legit" cheats section
Old 08/09/2018, 18:26   #37

elite*gold: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoricle View Post
Where is the "legit" cheats section
read the other comments
Old 08/09/2018, 23:50   #38

elite*gold: 152
The Black Market: 169/0/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazen320 View Post
I am a user of FortAssist, although it is closed, I can assure you it is trusted and legit. Even if it has bans, it gets worked on asap
FortAssist is not Closed. but its true that their banrate is high asf - its still working and still gets worked on
Old 08/09/2018, 23:52   #39

elite*gold: 40
The Black Market: 161/0/0
thanks for providing this information
Old 08/10/2018, 02:12   #40

I just got scammed of $150EUR by cuculand.... His thread had users with 600+ post vouching for him. Feels bad. So beware of guys posting private cheats.
Old 08/13/2018, 16:56   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyswillys View Post
I just got scammed of $150EUR by cuculand.... His thread had users with 600+ post vouching for him. Feels bad. So beware of guys posting private cheats.

why would you pay 150$ for a cheat if youre that desperate you might aswel not play the game
Old 08/13/2018, 18:53   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyswillys View Post
me too
Old 08/13/2018, 20:45   #43

if you guys stopped being degenerate f*cks and ruin the game with your cheating crying lil momma you actually wouldn't be scammed i hope someone finds you in real aswell since cheating goes against the ToS of any game STOP HACKING EVERYONE one time a cheater always a cheater Noobs
Old 08/13/2018, 22:14   #44

elite*gold: 1420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muraai View Post
if you guys stopped being degenerate f*cks and ruin the game with your cheating crying lil momma you actually wouldn't be scammed i hope someone finds you in real aswell since cheating goes against the ToS of any game STOP HACKING EVERYONE one time a cheater always a cheater Noobs
You realize that you are in a cheating forum, right?
Old 08/14/2018, 01:10   #45

vipfortnitecheats website is also a scam, everyone always posts about a ban after buying and using it. Sometimes the mods aren't fast enough deleting the thread and those guys get banned after posting
Closed Thread