Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] DJBC - Advanced Auto Target

Discussion on [Release] DJBC - Advanced Auto Target within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink [Release] DJBC - Advanced Auto Target

Hello everyone.

I came to share this new tool with all of you, its basically an auto spam targeting tool.

The tool can target specific character or target support someone.

Tool Status: The tool is currently a test version, that will be valid for a week or more, it will work only for Agora Online currently. Reserved for future enhancements and updates.

How To Use:
  • F5 - Automatically targets selected character. (Classic)
  • F7 - Automatically target supports selected character. (Support) (keeps taking target support from selected character)
  • F8 - Stops auto target service.

Bonus-option: If you want to auto target someone that is not your range at the moment, you can use chat commands. (!starget charname) (ex: !starget MyCharName)

Setup: Download the RAR file, extract it in Agora's client folder and enjoy.

Scan: | (just classic false positive detections)

Download: Here are a couple of links beside the one attached.
Attached Files
File Type: rar DJBC - Agora Online.rar (8.58 MB, 757 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/15/2022, 13:32   #2

Old 06/20/2022, 09:39   #3

can you make sro_client.exe for exsro 120 cap?
Old 07/05/2022, 22:24   #4

Hi very good handy program, I wish to know how can I make use of it for another server I play
Old 07/11/2022, 09:35   #5

how to contact you
Old 10/17/2022, 14:52   #6

does this app is fine ?
Old 06/18/2023, 09:22   #7

Hi Bro i don't know if you still alive or no ' xD . But I am Need This Tool Too Much please but on another game if you can help me please dme discord ABDELRHMAN#7105
or facebook ABDEELRHMAN2007
and thanks for you
if you haev anything to contact with you please let the link