Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

riBot problem pls help..

Discussion on riBot problem pls help.. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
riBot problem pls help..

Solved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RiBot problem :)
06/23/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
can someone post a guie how to add ocx files manually? i can't addem with that bat or exe file. Cheers. :)
Ribot Problem
04/30/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey Comm I wanted to store Element material and tabs but the Auto Tidy Storage function wont work at me does some one got the same problem or its just me. Do i need to store the element material and tabs on 1st store site ?
Ribot problem.
02/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello guys,first of all sorry if this kind theard was writed. Second my problem with ribot,when I start bot everything goes ok,till i reach training spot,there bot kill mobs 4-5min fast 6kills/min,then bot stops and kill 1 mob in 1 minute or event less,so anfter 1 hour max 2kills/min. Any ideas?
RiBot Problem
02/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I get allot of "Runtime Error 28: Out Of Stack Space".could someone tell me what is this error caused by and how could i fix it?if there is a way^^