Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Csro Problem

Discussion on Csro Problem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Csro Problem

Hey all I downloaded Csro before few days and I have a problem,I don't know what the server names because it's appear with a weird letters,Not chinese letter something alse,Please some one help me how to translate it to English Or Chinese it's will help me,Thanx..
Old 09/22/2010, 15:45   #2

Old 09/22/2010, 15:55   #3

That what I told you,I can't see the server list like the picture there,It's a weird letters..
Old 09/22/2010, 18:09   #4

Make a screen shot, and maybe we can help you.
Old 09/23/2010, 09:24   #5

elite*gold: 130
Helped him, solved. Welcome on Flying Eagle server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
cSro Problem Log In
06/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Well, my dad always take my laptop and he uses for hours, i decided to play cSro in my moms Windows 7 PC. I logged normally, start player move around a bit. i was going to use the teleport of jangan to where i die, but i didn't even had chance to talk to NPC and it crashed, i see Sro folder and theres a Dump file, so was a crash. (ERROR) I Try to log again and in less then 1 sec it crash, and when i log in other chars i can ... How can i fix this ?
Csro Problem :((
03/06/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Hello, I have a Problem when i will loggin my Char he is already login :( today go that this not more.... Pls help me German:
Csro problem
11/15/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
OKay...so ive done what ineeded to do so far.....anyways..when i open game its sttarted to patch and stuff, but wen i reaches to the sro_client.exe part of the udpate it takes forever or it jsut errors out. anyone can help me here or give link for manual patch download?
Problem CSRO
11/13/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
When i connect to a server allways it sayed to me the account it connected...i make new account and still saying me...the account is connected...why?