Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSRO DC Problems

Discussion on CSRO DC Problems within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSRO DC Problems

I'm wondering if anyone else is losing their internet connection a lot when playing CSRO, I'm using a proxy now which keeps my connection so I don't get dced but it still lags me out for a good 10 seconds. I noticed my Wireless icon disconnecting and reconnecting causing the lag, is this CSRO or my computer? I never had this problem on iSRO.

As of right now It's sustainable lag since I got the proxy and the lag only happens every 10-15 minutes.

Just wanted to diagnose where the problem is originating from, please reply if you have the same problem...

Thanks
Old 06/24/2010, 13:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
use qqdali

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CSRO Graphic Problems
01/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi all, my friend is having problems whit Csro game.He cant see the ground.And is only whit this game.He can play rsro and other sro normally.His video card is NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 4gb :confused:. Here some pics: http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/8589/imagebu.th. jpg http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/6946/image2k.t h.jpg Thanks!!
Csro some problems lol
11/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Csro dont want to really update, when the launcher try to download form the update server the sro_client.exe,than the launcher fuck up!like freeze nothing happend,its freeze on 12% and dont update! Could some1 help me at this problem or could someone upload his media.pk2?
Csro bot problems
10/07/2009 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
why i got always dc then i want to start csro bot? who can help me?
cSRO - Updating Problems
12/04/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello all, When updating cSRO from 1.131 to 1.133, at data\AHclient.dat, the update fails with ????????????? Or something like that. Has anyone had this problem and fixed it?