Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RSRO GUILDRECRUITMENT - requirements = Brotherhood even girls =

Discussion on RSRO GUILDRECRUITMENT - requirements = Brotherhood even girls = within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RSRO GUILDRECRUITMENT - requirements = Brotherhood even girls =

Seeking members for my lvl 2 guild wich is lvl 3 anytime cause its 100%.
Im lvl 50 and the vice bosses is lvl 42/37, atm we are 5members but very active. But i will come to the point. 3 Of us is from Sweden and have played with each other in isro for many years so we know the game well and know how to rule a Guild.

If you are good at english, trustable and prepared for a fun game in a brotherhood, you are welcome!

Just write your lvl, country and your experience in SRO or your previous SRO career in isro etc.

SERVER: CAAN
Old 05/12/2010, 00:17   #2

next time open your eyes and post this in the -_-
Old 05/12/2010, 12:04   #3

what server?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Assassin's Creed BrotherHood
08/10/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 9 Replies
Hi And Welcome. Tell Us what you think of : Assassin Creed Brother Hood GamePlay. YouTube - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Gameplay (E3 2010) Trailer (true). YouTube - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood E3 Trailer . Well i am speechless what about you?and also there is multiplayer!
IP brotherhood
03/24/2008 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
If you wanna start an ip brotherhood PM ME !!! and its not gonna be that only I give ip's -_-
Friendly with Thorium Brotherhood in no time
01/04/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
Hi! Getting reputation with the Thorium Brotherhood is a real pain in the ass. You need to spend a lot of time and money to get exalted, but then you have access to some really great recipes. So why not getting a little help from our old friend BWH ;) ! This is not leeched from anywhere and written by myself so I would by happy about some karma if you enjoy it! ---------------------------
Dragon Raja Brotherhood
06/26/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Dear fellows, through this post i express my desire to create a guild of pvpers on Dragon Raja, and to say that in anything I can help, you must just send me a message. I'm greatly interested in this game, and know that there are lots of stuff and exploits or hacks, as i saw it in use. I can, for the moment, only share macro files, but as I get anything else it will be noticed here. If you have any interest in this game too, just tell me. For those who want to know, I play on Yllse. Lorde...