Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

question about overage level in hun's

Discussion on question about overage level in hun's within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
question about overage level in hun's

hey
I need litle help about overage level in hunter assault mobs,I'm farming ther
with 5 char's they are:20,19,24,18 and farmer is 52wiz so overage level is 26,4 its good or I need higer?
Btw
I'm farming in rsro so I dont need any coment about my wiz I should up him to 64 and bla bla bla...
answer me and thread will be closed!!
Old 03/14/2010, 12:07   #2

best place to farm at ongs
Old 03/14/2010, 12:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzionisss View Post
best place to farm at ongs
+1 nothing more.
Old 03/14/2010, 13:02   #4

I asked question and u talking ****..
Old 03/14/2010, 17:31   #5

Theoretically you should get double xp from party mobs as long it is under the lvl of the mobs.So you`re ok...you might try to get it a bit higher though...see what happens...but i don`t think it will change something.