Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rsro problem installing ocx

Discussion on Rsro problem installing ocx within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Rsro problem installing ocx

Hello, today i reinstalled my windows 7, so im having a little problem installing ocx for ribot. ill give you a pic that u could know what im talking about

help..?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error Installing Rsro
07/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
ive downloaded it twice now, once from filefront and another from silkroad.ru and im still getting this error that says "Access Violation at address 00409A0E/ Write at address 00401000". any suggestions? im running on vista if that makes a difference
RSRO Installing problem!!!
12/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I downloaded the newest client from offical silkroad.ru named : and when i installing it i get error : http://i46.tinypic.com/2iqiwxj.jpg and i tryed over than 10 times "Retry" and it's still show this error. anyone know how to solve it?
Problem installing game
12/18/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello I installed Windows new Windows 7 Ultimate I can not install the game .. I took all the Pace 's I still can not .. Help please .. As soon as possible ..
I Have Problem with installing sro.. help :)
08/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
i have problem ..when i instaling sro i get error :
re-installing problem
08/31/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
i just uninstalled CO today, after screwing around with a few files...accidently backed up the edited file, instead of the original one >.< tried to go back through and fix it, but couldnt remember everythign i changed, so uninstalled it. redownloaded conquer, tried to install it, and i got an error. i remember reading somewhere that it doesnt like to uninstall sometimes, so you cant reinstall it without removing the registry for it. so i looked through it...didnt find anything related to...