Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i got banned on RSRO

Discussion on i got banned on RSRO within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/03/2010, 13:37   #16

elite*gold: 20
Silk does save your *** on isro, all my friends used agbot, and some of them bought silk, and some of them didn't, the ones without silk BANNED, the ones with silk, never got banned.And on csro aswell, or at least on the new server, like 20 chinese reported me to GM for bottin, and they still haven't banned me..
Old 02/03/2010, 13:39   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrik15a View Post
Its their game and their rules and you should respect them. Even if you have full str wizard and they dont like that build u made they could ban you. Why you whine about it ? Rsro made for Russian and baltic states people and others are foregins.. no need to flame them -.-
Lol,If they dont like you,or your char skin,or your name,or your pt name,they´ll ban you or they don tlike how you lv up, or they dont like n00bs in server,and lets say you are a n00b,they´ll ban you?
allright.
Old 02/03/2010, 14:27   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by glialka View Post
Silk does save your *** on isro, all my friends used agbot, and some of them bought silk, and some of them didn't, the ones without silk BANNED, the ones with silk, never got banned.And on csro aswell, or at least on the new server, like 20 chinese reported me to GM for bottin, and they still haven't banned me..
Hm,i got banned on isro 7days for using 3rd pt program
(i was use edx and ibot)
and i purchased silk But i didnt have silk in my "inventory" i already spend it
Old 02/03/2010, 14:42   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by razvy View Post
I got this name on rsro ..ЙоОВ hope they won't me cuz i played legit even if i im 30 i buyed silks for dress ..never boted this char
i use smth lik this name before ban... so lets a *** Bless u.
Old 02/03/2010, 14:57   #20

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by shbishop View Post
Fu.k russian gays ..... i was have normal name whit russ letters and they baned me !!!!!!! and i dont use bot !!!!!!!!!!

THAT Server Its Bull **** !!!!!!!!
reported

well u just say u never used bot but u did or i just typed ur name like its on ur keyboard and thats epic fail accept the bann and stop insulting other ppls if u wont play rsro move back to isro
Old 02/03/2010, 16:51   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploiter~Li View Post
Lol,If they dont like you,or your char skin,or your name,or your pt name,they´ll ban you or they don tlike how you lv up, or they dont like n00bs in server,and lets say you are a n00b,they´ll ban you?
allright.
It was just an example. IMO ppl who dont have proper name should not be banned. Having a name with russian letters with meaning is kinda same like having an ID card with your real name not a nickname. But its still called a nickname what you use on silkroad.... bleh i already lost my point what i wanted to say with this post xD. Anyways... banning ppl for non reasonable names is good thing imo cuz it keeps the order on sro and help to stay away from botters, scammers, spammers and game cheaters.
Old 02/03/2010, 16:52   #22

elite*gold: 1
LOl i used google translate to make me a rusian name i log in rsro using applocle and now it says i have invalid letters -.-"
Old 02/03/2010, 16:55   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by razvy View Post
LOl i used google translate to make me a rusian name i log in rsro using applocle and now it says i have invalid letters -.-"
I had same thing. i belive you need to use Russian media.pk2 to enter a russian letters.
Old 02/03/2010, 17:10   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrik15a View Post
I had same thing. i belive you need to use Russian media.pk2 to enter a russian letters.
Yes, you need russian pk2 to enter russian nick

And dont use google translator for making nick its not 100% accuracy.
Use for making nick and for locating key on your keyboard
Old 02/03/2010, 17:47   #25

Guys one of my chars is named Неат. Does it mean somth in russian?Didnt get banned yet and i hope i woun`t either in the future^^

Also another char i got is called Атом but i think the russian translation for that name in english is the same.
Old 02/03/2010, 19:15   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardoo10 View Post
What ? Rsro is made for russian and baltic states people ? Than it means if i live in Baltic states they wont ban me ^^ ?
No, they will ban everyone, even from batlic states(beleave me! y am from Lithuania and got banned for wrong char name >..>(all of that hard work, by hand grind lost <..<)) . So y recomend you to create senssles name in rsro(hate it now O.o) .
Old 02/03/2010, 19:28   #27

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 5,307
Quote:
Originally Posted by HemNeth View Post
its because of bot , not name
mhhh i dont think so i tested it i made an wizzard with senseless name and 1 with sensefull name same lv same spot all time the senseless name got banned after botting 4 days 24/7 the sensefull name wizz i still there with 33k sp :P

lv 30 atm
Old 02/03/2010, 22:24   #28

gz
Old 02/04/2010, 00:00   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botter1993 View Post
mhhh i dont think so i tested it i made an wizzard with senseless name and 1 with sensefull name same lv same spot all time the senseless name got banned after botting 4 days 24/7 the sensefull name wizz i still there with 33k sp :P

lv 30 atm
yea ok but I mean the guy that made this thread;p he was banned because of a bot not name

but no one is safe , that's why I want to sell my char now
I dont want to spend money and time on it , and get banned for retarded
lame reason

but it was worth it right , we had a perfect silkroad for 1 month
it's gone now , but well I guess was worth it xD
and here I thought russian admins would be awesome lol , selfish nabs
Old 02/04/2010, 04:00   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by shbishop View Post
i play by my hands and my name i created from letter to letter there was no reason to ban me !!! i had a normal name !! and no multi client or loader just there original client !!! and now im engry because i played by my hand .... an i was lvl 54 wizz .... :|
Well you obviously didnt create your name right, online translators arent perfect.